1)the past

Shinsos pov

"Woah you can brainwash people"

"Thats sooooo cool"

"You can do so many bad stuff with that quirk"

A group of classmates surrounded me at my desk.I looked at them blankly as they continued

" and you can easily get away"

"Your quirk is cool,but please dont brainwash us"

A chubby girl said.honestly people have said this to me so much it doesnt hert me.I nervously grabbed the back of my head amd lightly smiled

"Yeah,but you know...I too want to be a hero"

I looked up at them

"Ha,how are you going to chase the villains down"

"Yeah look at you"

The staeted laughing,but I just picked up my things and walked out.it was the end of the school day anyway.

The cherry blossoms fell as I walked down the path.looking.looking at the happy people that live togather in harmony.

I let out a sigh as a bunch of petals was blown round me by the wind.

Taking a deep breath of the fresh air I strolled down the path only to be knocked down

"HA HA HA ,how does that feel villain" one of the bully kids yelled at me grinning.
Another grabbed my bad and tossed it onto the tree.I felt rage and adrenaline swerl with in me but putting my enotions away I simply asked
"Does this satisfy you?"

The one who took my bad dumbly answered"yeah,you weakling"
"NO dumbass"the taller kid yelled at the dumbass.

"Huh?niw please retern my bad"i instructed and dumbass obeyed"and you,ar eyou satisfied?"I asked again,my expression dull and emotionless.
I dont like using my quirk against others but this was an exception.
The smarter one didnt answer"pritty observant you are,arnt you?"
After years of having the power to brainwash through questions,I dont want to brag but I can turn anything into a question.
"L-leave him alone"smarty yelled but too bad he didnt see my trick question
I let out a satisfied smile as dumbass handed me my bad and smarty.hmmm,what should I do to him

I dont want people to think in a villain."run"i simply commanded.unsatisfied I turned around turning my quirk of and the two tripped over.people around them started to laugh at them and take pictures.this was not my fault so I ignored the commotion.

"HEY,well get you back shinso!"
Im guessing dumbass yelled.

~time skip~

Crashing into my bed I lay still.why do people hate me so much.I need to pick a academy before the end of this year.

"Hitoshi!I have a surprise!"father yelled from down stairs.hes always so jolly even after what mother did.

I pushed my thoughts to the side and made my way down stairs.

"Hitoshi,I got you a space in the UA entrance exam!"he happily exclaimed.

"U...A......but I wount make it through the practical"i simply said a bit disappointed.

"Yes you will son,if you use both your quirks!"he kept his happy enthusiasm.

"Wolf is not a destructive power.I wount use that power or even show it"I muttered a bit annoyed

"But you want to be a hero,right?"he questioned me.father was a simple business man with the same quirk as mine:brainwash.he keeps telling me stories of how bullied he was but became very fortunate and a good worker.he keeps telling me in lucky but Im really not.

"Son,you lack self confidence training starts tomorrow no excuse"he said sternly pointing to the staircase.

"Sure"i slured on my word and slowly walked up stairs.

"UA,the top hero school,with a kid thats"I stopped my self.people think in cold and emotionless but ive been through a lot."a kid with a villains quirk"

I dropped onto my bed and looked onto my windowsill,there was a picture of my....my happy family.....well it used to be happy.

I didnt feel myself get tired as my eyes slowly closed.darkness closing in I let my self be dragged into the abyss thinking'UA,a heros school....'

____________________________

Heeeellllooooo!hope this is a good start to this story.ill updated as often as I can!!!!

Please do check out my other books

Assassin code

fantasy and reality

Both bakudeku fanfics !!!!

Have a nice day/night and feel free to vote and sgare this book!!!!!