Chapter 24. *It was only just a dreaaaaaaam*

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. I HAVE MADE SOME FLAWS AND I AM HERE NOW TO FIX THEM. ENJOY!

TUCKERS POV #PLOT TWIST

We all woke up to screaming. I saw Riley on the floor, shaking back and forth, her eyes shut tight. "Riley! Riley wake up!" Tom said getting down there and helping her. "Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?" She said in an apologetic tone. "Yea, but that's ok. What happened. "Oh I had a horrible nightmare that Jordan died." Her eyes started to water. "I died." We all heard someone say.

RILEY'S POV

"Jordan?" I questioned and turned around. It was him! I ran to him. "I was scared to death." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "It's ok. I'm here now." He says squeezing my body. "Glad to have you back sparklez." Tom said. "Glad to be back." He said and kissed me. 

My captain is back. And he's all mine. 

"Hey what's that on your hand." Sonja said pointing at the ring. "Oh that. Jordan proposed." I said blushing. "Oh my glob let me see. let ,me seeeee." Mitch said grabbing my hand. We all laughed. 

Things are finally back to normal....... for now!

Hey guys. Again really sorry about this chapter before. I hope this clears everything up. Love you all. BYE!!!!