Lol im dead

Kacchan POV
I wake up like any other day. I get dressed, eat and head to school. On the way to school I see fucking nerd Deku. "Hey man!" I jump,
"Fuck you Shitty Hair!" I blast him from behind, but gave him enough time to use his quirk. "Hey bro I was just saying hi."

kirishima POV
Bakuguo Was walking like He normally does. His hands in his pocket and a mean face. But something was Different, it was cute. I brushed off the feeling and continued like it was normal. Phy-Ed came and we were all in the locker room, I looked over at Bakuguo Who was talking to me,
"yeah bro I agree." I felt a hot liquid running down my nose, it was bleeding, "Oi! Shitty Hair you ok?" Bakuguo asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." Covering my nose I turn to grab a tissue...

Kacchan POV
"Y-Yeah I'm fine." He turned to grab something, "thud!"
"kirishima!!" Everyone yelled. Sero tried picking the bastard up but failed.
"I'll take him."
"Uh ok..." I could tell they were surprised. "Oi it's only because you shit heads can't carry him!...weaklings." I mutter under my breath. I carry him on my back and walk to the nurse. "Hello?"
"Erm Kirishima Fainted in the locker room."
"Oh ok let me see." She takes a look.
"His nose was bleeding a lot, he fainted due to blood loss."
"O-oh ok, I-is he fine?"
"Oh yeah, he just needs to get some rest." She kisses his forehead and i lay him down. "C-can I stay?"
"Yes you can." I pull up a chair and sit down next to the bed. "Damn Kirishima you had me worried." I rest my head on my hand and decide to take a nap.

*Time Skip 2 hours*

Kirishima POV
My eyes open to see Bakuguo laying his  head on my lap. "B-B-Bakubro?" His eyes flutter open. He looks up at me. His face starts to turn red. "I-I u-um s-sorry." He starts to get help. "W-wait!"
"H-huh?"
"D-don't leave..." he sit down at the edge of the bed. "L-listen B-Ba-B-Bakuguo I-I-I l-like y-y-you..." my eyes started to water in fear he'll reject me. He wraps his arms around me. We started to look up. He rested his hands on the back of my neck, and are lips connected.

Author-Chan
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER