A Bear Family Never Fails to Be Protective ||OoO||

This Oneshot was Requested by  SleepiFoxLP, I hope it turned out how you wished it to be! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micheal groaned, mind racing with lectures he'd usually give the other campers when they decided to do something stupid. And how it wasn't very wise of him to try to go on a quest by himself without proper information beforehand. Micheal, the son of Athena Made an idiotic move.Though how was he supposed to know he was going to be met with a cyclops who wanted to beat him up for injuring his sibling in the past.Let's say. He didn't make out unscathed. 

With a shattered shoulder and ankle, he managed to drag himself back to the camp. Using the Art of War as support, so he didn't have to bounce his way along the range. Or drag himself against the ground to reach the campsite.

As he arrived, he failed to notice his vision blurring. Just focused on using the extension of his strength to reach safety. Just outside the entrance, he collapsed against the terrain. Letting out a huff of exhaustion as he did, his head hit the cobblestone bricks in front of him.

He was too tired to try to remain conscious, and the darkness consumed his vision as he drifted into a state of stillness.

To add, finding your best friend collapse with bruises, blood, and cuts in front of the entrance isn't the best thing to come to in the noon.

The oldest son of Hermes rushed to Micheal, feeling panic approach his mind as he picked up the wounded demigod. Making sure his limp body hanged against his shoulder in what would seem like a comfortable position. Well, Micheal was unconscious. He wouldn't feel it at the moment. But for sure, an ankle dislocating even more than it already is wouldn't feel pleasant to wake up from.

Ritchie managed to get Micheal back to his cabin, placing him down on the lowest bunk bed. He already knew who to go to for healing, though he already knew he wouldn't say when Micheal would wake up from the pain. Even though being supplied with the arts of healing, Austin would fail if he attempted to be a doctor.

And he was correct, Austin proved to be able to heal the significant wounds on Micheal's body. A soft golden radiance was glowing from the younger demigod's hand as he made certain scars vanish.

Though they both had the silence of understanding that Micheal still had to deal with a dislocated shoulder, and twisted ankle. Ritchie wrapped bandages around those certain spots with the best of his abilities. But it looked like a jumbled mess of somebody striving to heal someone.

A day passed, news around camp spread. Ritchie and Austin both stayed near Micheal's cabin throughout the day. They were turning down any offers to explore or anything that would provoke them to have Micheal drift away from their sight. 

Another day had passed, Micheal still showing no signs of waking up. The second day was when the other campers started getting a taste of the protective state Ritchie and Austin we're under.

Bri, worried for Micheal's wellbeing, approached the cabin to check on him. She Knocked on the door to check if anyone was inside. Or Micheal was awake, and she knew how Micheal disliked when Austin busted into his cabin without knocking.