Author's Note (Will Be Deleted Later)

Hello, I know It's been a while and I should of said this sooner but I have to take another break. It's not the writing totally not, I love writing for you guys. I love all of you very much. It's just...my depression keeps getting worse, my dad doesn't seem to want me to visit him anymore just because I don't want to talk to his ex wife.

It's ridiculous because why would I want to talk to someone who I want nothing to do with? She was mean to my dad so, why should I bother with her? I love my dad, I love him so much. But now...he won't even let me go to my grandma's house even if I'm not visiting him (him and his ex wife live in the basement of the house.)

Everytime someone mentions my dad I break down, I cry for long periods of time, I can't even talk about him without crying. My uncle tried to help me fix things with my dad but my dad told me I was making it like a 'sob story'. I can't even talk to my dad without him getting angry with me. I don't know what to do and it's clearly tearing me apart slowly. It makes me believe that I have nothing good to offer and that I'm just a bother to everyone around me. I'm sorry I have to call a break again. I just want you all to know that I love you all and stay amazing! I'll see you all when I get back.

Corporal-Sensei