Part Eight: Sadistic Fuck

(Warning: extreme violence, continue reading at your own risk)

(Part Eight: Sadistic Fuck)

(Avalon's P.O.V)

(Three years prior)

"Pink or black? " I hold a few shirts up to myself, comparing the colors.

"Pink and black" Jude jokes, turning his attention back to Maya.

I purse my lips into a line and throw the pink one at him.

"You're no help at all, ever" I glare, tossing the other shirt to my much more feminine friend.

She giggles and drops her eyeliner into Jude's hand, ignoring his angry mutters, "I think neither" She stands up and walks to my closet, flipping through.

Eventually her mind is made up and her arm extends to me, holding out a maroon shirt, "that one definitely screams 'school spirit' " Jude jokes from the floor, fixing his hair in my mirror.

"Shut it, you boob" She glares at him.

"Look, all I'm saying is, if you want that guy to fall head over heels for you, pick something peppy, he is a football player, isn't he? " Jude raises a brow.

He's sort of right...

"I know I am, I mean, football players kill for that shit" He grins.

Oh, guess I said that out loud.

~ ~ ~ ~

The bleachers break out into screams as we score one last touchdown before the time runs out, leaving the scoreboard, 34-2.

I grin happily down at Ryder as he shoots me a wink and my heart starts thumping in my chest, causing me to let out a weird gasp, laugh.

After everyone calms down I wait patiently for Ryder, knowing he'll be making his way to me.

We've only known each other for two weeks and I'm already head over heels for him.

"Hey Ava. "

My breathing hitches as I take in the familiar face, blushing at his sweaty state.

"Hey hey" I grin, wringing my hands and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You played really well" I look up at him through my eye lashes and blush slightly at our proximity.

"Thanks for coming to watch, it was a confidence booster knowing such a pretty girl was in the crowd cheering for me" He grins, lightly taking my hand in his.

"Pfft ah well, you know" I joke, waving him away as if it were nothing.

"So I was wondering if it wasn't too big of a deal-" He's instantly cut off as his teammates pool around him, shouting  praises of his playing and slapping him on the back.

Before he can finish his sentence, he's begrudgingly being pulled away to the locker rooms.

I sigh in happiness and rub my hands at the tingles he left.

~ ~ ~ ~

(Present time)

My hand grabs my phone in my pocket and I click it a few times quickly, sending a call to the police.

Of course the man in front of me doesn't notice and he just stares on, willing me to speak first and break the silence.

Ryder stands in front of me, still radiating cocky energy as he smirks and crosses his arms.