003; Fresh Faced💆🏻‍♀️✨

Clear, glowing skin. A feature that only celebrities and and insta models have. And no matter how many expensive skin products you use, it just gets worse! Luckily for you aunty Adrienne is here to help you.❤️

Now, don't panic, but you're probably causing your own breakouts. That massive zit wasn't just manifested into reality – it's the result of an unwashed makeup brush, an allergic reaction, a dirty pillowcase, the list goes on and on. So to help you cut the pimple-causing factors out of your life, we've rounded up all the best, easiest ways to make sure your skin stays clear.

1. Always wash your face before bed. And I mean always! Not washing away the day's grime? You're asking for a breakout. Stash cleansing wipes on your nightstand for nights when you're too tired to move.

2. Don't skimp on sudsing. Wash your face for 30 to 45 seconds with a dime-size amount of face wash. That's how long it takes to clear dirt and oil off your face.

3. Be gentle. Scrubbing too hard leaves skin rough and red. Don't fight with your face. Skip harsh scrubs and even washcloths, which can be too rough on your face and can cause irritation. If you use your hands (though I recommend a cleansing brush, be sure they're clean, or you'll transfer acne-causing dirt and oil right back onto your face.

4. Don't skip your morning wash. Hairstyling products get absorbed by your pillowcase then transfer to your skin — if it's not cleared away in the am, it'll clog your pores all day long.

5. Use a cleansing brush. Let's be real, you just can't clean inside of teeny tiny pores with your fingers. An exfoliating brush has tiny bristles that can actually get inside to work the grime out of your skin. Trust me, use this thoroughly on your entire face every day and you'll notice a change in your skin within the week.

6. Exfoliate. The trick is to remove the layers of dead skin cells and dirt that are blocking your pores — and your skin's natural glow. Products with alpha hydroxy and lactic acids exfoliate gently to make you look radiant.

7. Wash, then exfoliate. When washing, first use a mild face wash to cleanse your skin. Then, lightly massage exfoliator onto your face. This may seem redundant, but before you exfoliate, you want a clean canvas, so that the exfoliant can focus on digging out the stubborn dirt and oil that are stuck deeper inside your pores.

8. You need to clean your phone, too. If you're seeing pimples on your cheeks or anywhere near the area where you hold your phone, they may be from your phone. Since it's always in your hand, your phone picks up lots of bacteria, which can then get transferred to your face when you make a phone call. Wipe your screen with an anti-bacterial wipe often to get rid of germs.

9. Stop touching your face. You know how you rest your chin on your hand when you're sitting in class? That might be the reason for those blemishes on your cheek or jaw. You're constantly touching things that have germs — anything from your phone to your locker — so, putting your hands on your face transfers all of that onto your skin.

10. Change that pillowcase! Not changing your pillowcases enough can also cause your skin to break out. Even if you wash your face every night, your pillowcases carry dirt and sweat from your hair, hands, and build up from the products you use on your face at night. It's a good idea to change it every few days.

11. Beware of bangs. All that extra hairspray on your bangs could be the cause of those annoying pimples on your forehead and along your hairline. After applying hair products, swipe a cleansing wipe across your face, and try to keep hair products away from your hairline. In addition to your face, hair products can cause bacne, too. Use a mild body wash (or an acne body wash) after washing and rinsing hair to help keep body acne in check.

12. Less is more. Too many products can irritate and too many steps may tempt you to skip. When it comes to your skin, more is definitely NOT more. In other words, trying a bunch of different remedies at once won't boost your chances of making the zit disappear — more likely, it'll just wreak havoc on your skin and turn a teeny-tiny pimple into a red, blotchy mess.

13. Seriously, DON'T POP IT. Popping can cause infections, making the situation worse. Instead, dab a sulfur treatment on problem areas morning and night. It brings down swelling until your zit disappears.

14. Seriously, DON'T POP IT. Popping can cause infections, making the situation worse. Instead, dab a sulfur treatment on problem areas morning and night. It brings down swelling until your zit disappears.

15. Wash those brushes! Make sure to wash your makeup brushes regularly with brush cleanser or baby shampoo. If you use makeup sponges, wash those too. These tools can accumulate bacteria, which can lead to breakouts. Dirty brushes can make the most expensive skincare routines go to waste.

16. Be consistent. If you want great skin, care for it each day. Sporadic care won't do it. And don't expect any overnight miracles. It takes time for skin-clearing ingredients to kick in. Starting a skincare routine now will give you plenty of time for your skin to adjust by the time you walk through those double doors.

17. Get some sleep. Re-watching The Office until 3 am is not healthy for you or your skin. Not sleeping enough can make your hormones get out of whack and raise your body's stress levels, which can make you breakout. Aim to get at least eight hours of sleep to look and feel your best.

18. Get your SPF on. Sunscreen isn't just for summer — your skin needs protection every day, even in winter. There are now sunscreens for every skin type imaginable — even ones that help make your skin less oily, so your face stays matte and pimple-free.

19. Ask your doctor about birth control. Birth control pills that contain both estrogen and progesterone have been shown to lower the amount of androgens in your body (a group of hormones that causes your body to produce sebum; excess sebum triggers acne) and therefore, are sometimes prescribed to help treat hormonal acne. It can take a few months to see results and initially your acne may get worse. There are risks associated with taking birth control pills, and some types can actually make your acne worse. Talk to your doctor to see if taking birth control pills will help the kind of acne you have.

20. Carry oil-absorbing sheets in your bag. Use them to blot away any shine that pops up while you're out and about.

21. Pat skin dry. It seems like such a tiny thing, but skin is very delicate. Gently pat dry instead of harshly rubbing.

Love you. Take care of yourself. God bless✨🙏🏼

-Adrienne❤️