Ch-5:

The night had arrived....I open the window and sat near it....I can see the full moon....I wish I could see her face there....

My everything is with you....specially my heart that belongs only to you....I hope you will keep it safe and wrapped and gift it to yourself....

You will only marry me I knew that,and when your friends tell you just believe that....I'll hold your hands for lifetime and never leave that till last time....

I never believe in God...I'm not the praying kind,But every night, I ask the stars to keep you safe....Can you see those stars,Do they tell you about me, Do they tell you that soon my wish will come true,but that when my mind wanders ,its always straight to you....

I have been making a home for your love on the deepest part of my heart...I promise to keep you safe....

I promise when you will fall ill I will stay besides you and I know you will do the same for me too....

I promise that I will buy chocolate cake when you will be sad, I don't care if I hate that....

When darkness will cover your life I am ready to become your fire....I want to become your dream, I want to end your nightmares....just wait a little baby, don't fall in love with anyone other....

Icould make it better
I could hold you tighter
’Cause through the morning
you're the light
And I almost lost ya
But I can't forget ya
’Cause you were the reason that I survived

Till my last sunshine, till my last day, till I close my eyes for the last time...I promise to hold you tight....My love you are the only reason that I survive....