Kaz x Reader Oranges I

Preview: basically the whole plot of the start stays the same except that you leave the Fifth Harbor just fine, no one was wounded.
Character: you are a Grisha, and you took parem to help Nina (she is doing more or less ok cause you took some parem out of her body), your body has a strong immune system, so you are more or less fine because it dissolved the substance, you are still in a very bad condition though.
"She is going to be fine, just give her some time" said Kuwei, but Kaz certainly wasn't believing that. The thing was that she basically sacrificed herself as she took the bigger part of the parem to get than out from Fierda and to suck out some of the Nina's parem. She now was having a fever and was hallucinating but was getting better. Kaz was torn because he wanted to be there to help but he didn't want her to be known to others as his weakness but his criminal mind has already made up a decision so he was going to carry it out. " Alright, look after her, will you?" and with that he walked out of the door.
Time skip
You are in Keterdam and you are safe but the fever is getting worse.
"Do something about her!"
"I am trying, I never seen a Grisha that survived parem, how can I possibly know how to treat them after they do it?!"
"No idea, but if she dies, I don't care how much you are worth, I will tear you to pieces!"
Suddenly Wylan charged into conversation,
"Technically, parem is an alkali so yo neutralize it we need acids but not in that quantity that she will die so like oranges or lemons might help."
"Why the hell were you being silent for do long!"
Slamming of the door was heard in the background.
"Wait Kaz, it is dangerous to be out there" screamed Nina but he already was too far away, or maybe he didn't care. A little sound came from (Y/n) bed and immediately everyone sprung into action.
Time skip
After an hour or so Kaz appeared, with a bloody lip, a cut on his cheek, his cane was completely covered in blood but still he was clutching a bag of oranges. He walked up to you and Kuwei,
"Here you go, I got you that acidic things you asked for" he announced but mainly looking at you. Kuwei squealed and immediately started peeling them and crushing them. Kaz was just being awkward but then he took your hand, squeezed it, whispering "don't leave us... me" and walked out the door.
"Is it just me, or does he care about her?" Nina's voice echoed around the room and was drowned in smirks and chuckles from the rest of the team.

Here ya go, sorry it took so long! I had stuff to get through but now I am back on track!!!