twenty

11am hit around soon enough, and the two were playing a wild round of just dance — surprisingly, taehyun was beating beomgyu, but with a little point difference each round. beomgyu kept complaining that he was losing and taehyun just laughed loudly in triumph.

"suck it, sore loser!" taehyun exclaimed with a boisterous laugh. he grinned as he selected a new dance — gangnam style.

"wait, i'm too tired," beomgyu sighed, plopping his body down onto the couch. taehyun put his body down as well, putting his head on the older's shoulder. "how are you such a good dancer?"

taehyun grinned a bit. "i'm playing the dances i know."

beomgyu widened his eyes and gave taehyun an angry stare. "you little— you're a cheater!"

"i am, kind of," taehyun smiled brightly.

beomgyu glared. "i'm going to shoot you down so many times in siege — all headshots."

taehyun stuck his tongue out. "try me, bitch. i'll play with blitz and clash only."

"you disgust me."

"shut up, you're a pathetic loser."

beomgyu turned to him and smiled. "i'm your pathetic loser."

taehyun gagged and laughed. "ew, so cheesy! you're full of cheese. such a weirdo."

beomgyu looked into taehyun's eyes, his gaze travelling to his lips for a second. "hm…"

taehyun raised an eyebrow. "what are you looking at…?"

beomgyu looked at taehyun in the eyes again and pressed his lips together for a moment. "i want to kiss you again."

the younger chuckled and moved away from beomgyu. "you think you deserve a kiss after you threatened me with headshots?"

beomgyu grabbed taehyun to prevent him from moving further. "aw, come on. please?" he tugged forward and it was easy for taehyun to be pulled, as he was just playing around anyways. "one kiss. maybe two. depends on how you feel after the first one."

taehyun rolled his eyes. "nah. i don't feel like kissing you."

beomgyu tugged him again. "please? i'll let you do whatever you want. just let me kiss you how i want."

taehyun raised an eyebrow. "how do you want to be kissed?"

beomgyu smirked a bit and pulled taehyun onto his lap. they still faced one another, so taehyun was straddling his lap. he was at a safe distance, however, so he wasn't uncomfortable. taehyun felt beomgyu's hand search for taehyun's other wrist and raised the younger's arms to his neck. he then put his hands firmly on taehyun's waist. "this seems about right."

taehyun's face turned slightly red and he looked down at beomgyu's lap. "are you sure? this seems rather, uhm…"

beomgyu scoffed a bit. "we know each other. we'll know when to stop. it's okay, i'm not forcing you into anything, tae."

taehyun inhaled sharply and nervously released the breath. this would be their first make-out session, and he couldn't believe he was so nervous. it would be his first intense session entirely, since he never really got around to intimately kissing yeonjun.

"f-fine," taehyun stuttered, his cheeks bright red. "just… be slow. and gentle."

beomgyu put a hand on taehyun's cheek. "i would never hurt you, tae. i'm your number one, after all."

taehyun wondered how long he could trust those words.

[ 127th word was 'taehyun'. stan nct ]