6.

"What do you want for dinner?" I call to Melly from the bathroom, having just gotten out of the shower.

"I don't care." She admits.

I finish shaving and pull my jeans on over my blue boxers, and then I walk into the bedroom shirtless. She stares at my body as I grab my favorite gray Nike hoodie that she's had since high school. We washed it after the towels finished, and I'm wearing it. She's wearing my white Nike one anyways.

It still smells like blueberries.

"Wanna go out?" I ask.

"I'm not dressed for public." She replies.

"But you look beautiful." I frown. "Why does it matter anyways? I'm the only one you're supposed to be impressing, right?"

"Right. Alright, fine, let's go out."

"Awesome." I grin. She's lying on my bed. I crawl on top of her and kiss her. "Can I ask you a personal question that I've been dying to have the answer to for a decade?" I ask.

"Sure." She smiles.

"What's your bra size?"

Her eyes widen. "Mason!" she swats at me, but I catch her hand and kiss her.

"You said I could ask." I point out.

She sighs. "I was hoping you'd never ask that." She mumbles, blushing. I caress her cheeks.

"You're beautiful when you blush." I mumble, kissing her nose. "Why did you never want me to ask that?"

"My boobs are small and they're not impressive." She mumbles.

"I think your boobs are perfect." I say, lowering myself onto her, but holding myself up with my arms so I don't squish her.

"You've never seen my boobs." She points out. I sigh, using her left, breast as a pillow.

"Well it's squishy." I say. "I'm going to find out sooner or later."

"Promise you won't leave?" she asks.

"You think I would leave you over your boobs? To be honest peanut, I don't think big boobs are all that hot. I think sometimes it's just too much. When you wear a bikini, your boobs look perfect to me. Nice and perky."

She blushes again. "Are you admitting to checking me out?"

"I check you out all the time, especially your sweet ass in yoga pants."

She blushes again. "Do you really wanna know?" she asks. I nod rapidly. "Alright. Get off."

I sit up and watch as she reaches up the back of her sweatshirt.

What is she doing?

The next thing I know, she's pulling a beige pushup bra out from under her shirt.

She just took her bra off...

"You can keep it." she says, laying back down.

I check the tag.

32B.

I know it's weird, but her tiny boobs are actually a turn on for me. She looks nervous.

I climb on top of her and kiss her wildly. "I think your boobs are perfect. They're a turn on. Now let's go to dinner."

She blushes as we walk out of the house to my car. I head for Applebees.

"I'm not wearing a bra." she says.

"I know." I grin and get out, rushing to open her door before she can.