12.

I haven't seen Mason in three days, which really pisses me off. We both decided that we aren't moving in together until we've bought a house. We already did buy a house, but of course the fucking realtor won't give us the key to our own house until tonight. Mason's working on opening his own bakery though, and he has some meeting of sorts tonight so I have to get the keys by myself, and then we move in tomorrow.

Mason tried so hard to change the day for us to get the keys to tomorrow but the guys wouldn't budge. He didn't even want me to go. He was insisting that we had to do this together.

We could move in tonight if we wanted.

I want but I don't know that Mason does.

I won't even see him until tomorrow.

Whatever. It happens, I guess.

We've only been married for two weeks and four days.

I'm gonna go bug Ben at his restaurant and then I'll go have dinner with Mom and Dad because I'm fucking done with microwave meals. I haven't seen anyone except for Mason and a ton of strangers in almost three weeks.

I get up and stare at the clothes in my dresser.

I should really wear jeans...

Ah, fuck it.

I grab black yoga pants and Mason's gray Nike hoodie (I took it back so now I have both the gray one and the white one) and then I tie up my blue and green Nikes. I grab the keys to me and Mason's car that Mason's having me use, and then I grab my wallet and head out of the hotel.

"Melody!" The lady behind the counter says. I look at her. "Didn't you get married like...two weeks ago?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you already get divorced?"

"No." I frown.

"Where's your husband then?"

"He's working." I reply. "Bye." I walk out of the hotel, slightly annoyed.

She said already like we're going to get divorced.

"Bitch." I mutter as I get in the driver's seat.

I look at the time.

It's already 5:30...

I bet Ben's home with his wife and baby by now.

Oh well. I start the car and back out, heading over to my parents' house.

I cut the engine and get out, heading inside.

"Mom? Dad?" I call.

"Kitchen!" Mom calls. I shut the door and head down the hall to the kitchen. Dad's sitting at the kitchen table with the newspaper and Mom's stirring a pot of something. I peek in the pot and see noodles.

"What are you guys having?" I ask.

"Spaghetti." Mom says. "Where's my son?"

"At home with his kid and wife probably, why?"

"My other son."

"Oh. He's working." I say.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I don't know."

"He works for you." She frowns.

"Oh, he's opening his own bakery and he's at some meeting about the building he wants. The realtor is being a real bitch about it." I shrug and open the fridge. "Are you guys sharing dinner with your favorite daughter?"