Beau🖤

It was just a normal day of the week for me.Another Boring day.I could see it was all going to be the same once again.I wake up instantly as my Alarm clock awoke me,The clear blue sky overlapped the bright Diamond sun like a jewel shining in the light.Pacing back and fourth to find the right Suit for my work meeting today.Immediately I got changed and headed out my apartment door.The sun shone of my glasses blinding me as I walked toward the Cafe.As soon as I arrived I didn't know my life was about to change.She was the definition of beautiful.

Her forest green were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I thought I'd never find girl as pretty as her. Her smooth skin so tanned and freckled. Her rosey cheeks blossomed and her smile was so beautiful. From where I was standing, I could tell she was nervous. She spoke to me in a delicate manner "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, I've got to go". Before I could get a word in, she vanished! She was no where to be seen.

All day she was the one I was thinking about.Her eyes mesmerised me.The colour of her eyes to her smell of rose and mango. I couldn't stop thinking about her;I need to see her smile and her face again.Cole, my assistant and my Bestfriend,strolled through  the office with a look saying 'I know you've met a girl'.His first question was "Was she pretty?" Of course she f***ing was,Ive never met a girl so Sweet and shy around me.I explained what she looked like and how she acted around me.Her face became stuck in my mind all day I want her and I need to see her.