Beaus 🖤

Kissing her passionately every second I felt even more relaxed having her by my side. Ring ring.Oh fuck I thought not right now.We both looked At each like were both saying sorry. I looked at my phone shit it's my sister "Mel I'll be back in a moment my sisters calling me"I said.She nodded and I left the room."hey Gia what's up."He voice sounded shaken and it sounded like she was shocked."beau is that you,I need your help you need to fly to New York ASAP" I knew something was up I could tell when gia was upset or hurt "gia I'll be there in the morning I'm bringing someone with me ok"She replied "sure see you in the morning" and ended the call.

I walked back in the room where Mel sat  twiddling her jumpers with her fingers while focusing on the television.God I could wake up to this veiw all morning she's absolutely stunning."hey Mel sorry I took so long that was my sister she needs me over in New York" She looked and smiled "hey that fine you can go" I sighed and said "I'm not going by myself your coming with me now get ready and go back we got a flight to catch in the morning" She looked at me shocked "your-r-r taking me to New York with you I've always wanted to go thank you" She smiled and leaped on to me giving me the biggest hug "guess I've got to go pack now"I laughed while rubbing the back of my head "See you in the morning Mel"