Melissa 💗

I woke on a gloomy horrible day in the city of New York. To a banging. A hard banging at my door. "Im coming". I slip on my dressing gown and answer the door. Standing at my door was two burly policemen. They told me what tommy  done. I feel wet on the side of my cheek n realise i started crying. "The police was her because of Tommy  my ex. He would occasionally beat on me. One time hospitalised me with a broken collarbone. Trei told me not to go with him." Slowly a shadow peers over me and i look up. "This is trei".I looked at beau in an apologetic look as if I was saying sorry. "Hey babe don't give me that look you've done nothing wrong at all it's all his fault,you shouldn't have lived through that at all and I'm sorry he hurt you,his not-" I interrupted him and replied "I'm gonna tell you the full story of what happened and how we met,trie and tessa went through it all with me."Beau planted a soft kill on my hand a said "take your time I'm here stop when ever you want."

"I was sixteen when it started and we was in school and he approached me smiling asking me out flowers chocolates everything and he's a jock. The most popular guy in school. Trei told me not to but i didn't listen two years later he would demand to know where i am. I even ran away to treis and him and trei had a fight. That was when he put me in hospital."I held bad the tears while telling beau to I haven't spoke about this to anyone for the last 2 years. Beau whispered over to be "daring you can stop if u want to".I wiped the tears streaming down my check and replied "I'm going to tell you it all and the tears are not going to stop me". I looked up at him and he gave me a quick smile while I continued with the story."After been discharged from the hospital with a broken rib and a broken collarbone,he told me it would stop and that he would change.I thought it would so I trusted him and he kept his word for 3 weeks until I healed again.One night he returned home drunk from a night out with his friends,he grabbed me and pinned me down on the sofa punching and slapping me calling me names such as a hoe and slut.I used to try and hold every tear back but when he was out drinking or at work I let them all out,it felt like I had none and that I was just his slut." Beau intrupped me and hugged me,kissing my head while tears started streaming again."he would cristasise what I would wear and tell me to change, get me to do everything around the apartment and he even installed a tracker on my phone so He would know where I was.I was never aloud to see my family or friends on the weekdays and if I wanted to I would have to go with him unless I couldn't go out.But a week a go I found him with a girl in our bed room,I screamed at him and told him we are over and that I never wanted to see him again. I think his come back for revenge that I don't want him anymore.He killed my bestfriends brother beau his killed him,for no reason no reason at fucking all."
I let the tears flow harder and harder,beau hugged me tighter letting me cry on him and punching his chest. Beau tilted my head up with his finger and said "he it's going to be ok I'm here now and I'm not gonna let him hurt you at all,I don't care weather I die but I'll die for you.I know me may not have known each other long but im forever by your side"I look up at him and smile "thank you I'm sorry for crying I just haven't told anyone for ages and it hurts so much,I still have memories of everything" he tilts my head back and smashes his lips on mine passionately,he begs for his tongue to enter my mouth.I feel our tongues dancing with each other and every breath me took the kiss became more passionate.After a minute we finally let go of each other."bebe your welcome I'm here for ever and your not gonna loose me"I smiled and hugged him tighter."Imma go while you to hug or snog it out" we laughed at tries  funny remark and carried on hugging.