Melissa 💗

He was stuck in my mind while I was working ,his face planted on my brain.It felt like everything around me had gone in the coffee shop.How his scent infused me. I haven't felt this good since 7 years ago.But I could do it could I I'm in a freaking relationship and if Jacob finds out Everything's gonna start again.He promised it would all stop.So I'm gonna move on and not let him see me again because I'm happy.MELISSA MARIA SOPHIA PARKER you can't go there again you  happy with Jacob. My thoughts consumed me.I couldn't stop thinking about the mystery guy and if I meet him tomorrow I'll be brave enough to speak to him.

The next morning I awake With the sound of birds chirping and Jacob screaming at the tv.I walked in to the living room of our apartment in London and it reeked of Alcohol and Disgusting left overs.I could deal with it anymore and I told him I'm of to work.Like he would care anyway.Mel His just using me for money and I don't realise .Every-since his entered my life it's got worse and I couldn't focus at all. I needed to leave the house now. I strolled the the busy city once again.I got near to the vintage coffee shop and I felt a wave of nausea Awaken over me;Is he going to be there.My clumsy me Made it look like it was weird yesterday.I got near the shop and he stood there in his crisp white shirt looking at me smiling,like he knew I was going to be there.He walked towards me and my body became stiff I didn't know what to do.