introduction part 2.

Since the late 1800's, the prestigious Brancliff Academy has been taking boys and girls from all over the world into it's doors

Since the late 1800's, the prestigious Brancliff Academy has been taking boys and girls from all over the world into it's doors. The school takes kids from the young age of 19 through 26, (now earlier than that even changing with the school's new program initiated by the M.A.P.S organization!) and they show these gifted students all they know about the magical world!

The school is located on an unknown island, a place to really help the students of the academy focus. It has a strict uniform policy, the girls must wear a white or blue button up with either a blue or red school issued blazer. If it is cold, they have the option of wearing school issued or black crew neck sweaters or normal sweaters that are blue, red, or black. Skirts or pants are allowed as well, though they must be paired with Mary Janes any closed toe shoe. Boys must follow the same criteria.

Now, I'm sure you must be wondering how classes work? Each student picks their elective classes as well as being assigned to the core classes corresponding with each of their grades. For example, first years can choose an elective like potions and healing but they MUST take combat training! The facility offers plenty of all different types of classes for the students at the academy and tons of extracurricular activities! The school's year system goes like this!:

first year: 18, 19, and 20 year olds.
second year: 21 and 22 year olds.
third year: 23 and 24 year olds.
fourth year: 25 and 26 year olds.

The school puts each student through a mental test with illusion magic to see what student goes into the correct houses. The side effects of this illusion magic is some students experience strong hallucinations towards the end of the test. The houses the students are sorted into are:

 The houses the students are sorted into are:

House Mars
"we are the fury."
The house of Mars focuses on the God of war, Ares. They are a group of fierce and courageous students who never back down from any sort of fight when it comes to sticking up for what they believe in. Mars students tend to be hot headed and tend to put their emotion into everything they do, making them a bit too naive sometimes to others. They are a strong group of competitors who never cease to show their true bravery on the battlefield as loyalty is bond to them!

 They are a strong group of competitors who never cease to show their true bravery on the battlefield as loyalty is bond to them!

House Minerva
"Growing Intellect."
Now at House Minerva, this is the group of people that you never want to insult. You see, Minerva focus on the Goddess of Wisdom and Intelligence herself, Athena. They are stellar students not only in their studies but in the battlefield as well. They are masters at strategy while also being masters at any game you could possibly play against them. They tend to be overly cocky and arrogant, which tends to be their downfall. Do not ever cross a Minerva.

 Do not ever cross a Minerva

House Apollo
"Humility. Justice. Honor."
Clearly as you can see House Apollo focuses on the God of Justice, Apollo. At House Apollo, they focus on being kind and being just to one another. They never lie, they always do their best to help out wherever they can and they always serve justice. They tend to be more loving and welcoming to all types of people so maybe that's why they get walked all over all of the time. They care for one another like a true family so don't hurt who they care about or you'll see the true dark nature of an Apollo.

House Venus"As high as Honor

House Venus
"As high as Honor."
Lastly, the final house Venus focuses on the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Aphrodite. Not only is House Venus filled with the most attractive people in the entire school but it's filled with cunning, natural born leaders. Venus students are very independent and constantly do what they want. They do not care for others mostly because they care only about themselves. They can be blunt and to the point, and though it's good for them they don't tend to have many friends outside of their own House. Venus can and will do anything to get what they want so don't trust them.

Yes, this school is expensive, yet many students are offered an affordable tuition plan as well as scholarships. The school is very fair to their students but they just have to make sure to follow the rules and they get to stay at a beautiful school. Break too many rules however and risk expulsion. Many students join the school through the scouting program from teachers bringing in students they see is worthy by using their magic and not manny know that!

At Brancliff, they take their students very seriously and believe in every single one. So please take your first step onto the campus today!!

[note]
if you have any unanswered
questions about the school, please
leave a comment and i will explain it
to the best of my ability!