apr. 16th : new house, who dis?

The dark haired girl swayed her hips, moving to the music that bounced off of the walls of the room. Raising her arms into the air, she allowed the music to take over her entire being. She felt light, almost like a balloon being cut away as it floated through the air. She felt as if she was genuinely happy for the first time in a long time.

She looked beside her, noticing the girls all's dancing with their friends as they approached her. Aria came over, resting her hands on Brielle's hips and the girl laughed, throwing it back on the girl who quickly caught it. Everyone was cheering the two on, most of the other girls joining in as they were just honestly having the most fun.

They did all have a bit of alcohol in their system, which made them all a little happier.

Brielle noticed Matteo attempting to learn from Arabella how to throw it back, which honestly was the funniest sight she's ever seen. The boy was struggling to move his back in the right way and it really made him look like he was breaking his back. The lights in the room flashed from all different types of colors, making the scene look like a real club.

Brielle turned to look at Natalia and Colton, noticing Natalia's shameless dancing dancing with Cerys. She watched the way both of the girls hips moved, feeling her cheeks heat up at the sight as she stood back up. The girl turned to face Aria, resting her hands on the girl's shoulders as they both moved their bodies to the song. They were having a great time, the girls both being goofy and slightly sexy.

That was until she noticed Aria stop moving and she saw she was staring over Brie's shoulder. Brielle quickly turned to look at the man before her. He was tall and tan, evident muscles underneath his shirt. He had thick thighs as well and a strong face that honestly could make any girl melt. His hair was a chocolate brown, while his eyes were piercing and determined as he stared at Aria. Brielle noticed the slight tension between the two, the clear romantic tension. It was as if no one else mattered when they saw each other.

Brielle had a plan, separating herself from Aria quickly. She knew Aria didn't want her going over to him based on her slight begging but Brielle walked over to the handsome hunk and put her hand out to him. "Hello! I'm Brielle!~ I'm new to the group!"

He smiled sweetly towards her, grabbing her hand to shake it with a small nod. "Rian. Welcome Brielle to the group! I'm sorry I'm late I was going through some crazy school stuff."

"It's no problem." The girl showed a small smirk, raising her brow at him. "Now, what's you and Aria's history?"

The boy seemed surprised by her question, a small blush hitting his cheeks just like Aria. He cleared his throat, suddenly avoiding eye contact with Brielle. "We're good friends... just like everyone else here!"

'Ah, so they're lying to themselves and each other... interesting!' Brielle thought, gripping onto his hand as she debated dragging him over there to dance with her. She nodded to herself, now knowing her game plan to drag them to dance together. 'I shall be their cupid!'

"Cool so then you won't mind dancing with her for me then?" Rian had several words of protest but Brielle began to drag the slightly heavy man, smirking as she made her way to Aria. "Good!"

Making her way across the classroom, the determined girl gently tapped on Aria's shoulder to make her turn her body towards her. Aria has a look of slight surprise on her face, shyly waving at Rian. He waves back, Brielle opening her mouth to speak. "I want to go and get a drink so I honestly think Rian should take my place for a bit!"