apr. 17th : the love talk.

Arabella squinted her small eyes, the sunlight streaming in through the drapes as she groaned. She noticed the two males chit chatting by the window, rolling her sleepy eyes as she turned her back away from them. The young blonde let out a sigh of relief, the tension leaving her body as she felt herself drift back to sleep.

That was until she felt the weight shift on her twin mattress, earning an audible whine that she purposely didn't attempt to conceal.

Arabella felt a warm hand rest onto her arm, making the girl's heart skip a beat for a moment.

The first thing known about Arabella is that she is the biggest weirdo when it comes to love. Any semi romantic gestures from people she cares about, she can blow slightly out of proportion. That or it goes completely over her head. The girl loves love, but sometimes she's a little oblivious! Also, she is absolutely head over heels for Cameron.

The girl didn't dare move a muscle, knowing that her face is probably already as red as a tomato. It felt like lightning bolts were going through her skin at the spot where their skin touched. She didn't know what to say or what to do, she just froze.

"I know you're awake, Bella. Come on, it's time to get ready for class."

His sultry voice hit her like a ton of bricks, making her sigh since she knew the handsome demon was correct. School would be starting soon so she knew that she'd never hear the end of it from her mother if the girl was late AGAIN.

She sat up like a zombie raising itself from the dead again, glaring at the boy that dared disturb her sleep.

Cameron was dressed in his usual uniform, his beige pants that clung so well to his long legs. He held it all up with an expensive belt that Ara wouldn't even attempt to think of. The expenses were a pain already, making the girl roll her eyes inside of her own head. His white button up shirt was tailored to fit him well, being the perfect size for the male. She also noticed his brand new tailored blazer bearing the schools crest on the pocket. His old one fit him wrong and made him look like a boy in his father's coat, however now his clothes fit him so well they looked almost inseparable. The smile on his face tied the whole fit together, making his sneakers and hair work with the mans classic street style of clothing.

'Why does he have to look this good?!' She questioned, toying nervously with her fingers underneath her silk sheets that he had bought for her. 'Is he trying to kill me?'

She noticed her male roommate in the background, Colton raising his brow in Arabella's direction as he surveyed both of them. She glared back at him, the elder male chuckling at her as he made kissy faces at Cameron while his back was turned to him. Her cheeks reddened, the girl looking down immediately.

"Hey? You alright?" The male before her looked concerned, moving his hand to rest gently against her forehead to check her temperature.

Arabella froze again, her heart beating out of her chest as Colton watched her in amusement. Cam slowly moved his body closer, staring directly into the girls eyes. He looked focused, probably too focused on her possibly being ill to notice her quickened heartbeat that was loud in her ears.

The gray haired male was practically having a field day, sitting up on his bed as he clapped silently for the girl. She could see him using his hands to make show their possible kissing, making Arabella flick him off. That didn't stop him though, the boy now mimicking their future wedding and wedding night with some charming expressions with his fingers. The lewd thoughts crept into her mind, the girl having way too many delectable thoughts that made her slightly hysterical.

When her eyes met Cameron's, her heart skipped a beat. She could see the genuine concern spread across his features as he closely examined her and she felt bad too. Even though, she wasn't even sick!