𝟟.𝟙

Updated

I Woke up to the light of the sun coming through my curtains

I Woke up to the light of the sun coming through my curtains. I turn my head to be face to face with kia's foot. I sigh getting up to go to the bathroom. I decide to go ahead and take a shower while I was in there.

15 minutes later I Come out of the bathroom to kia still sleeping.-- My baby must of been Tired.

Just then my phone starts ringing i ran to it scared it was going to wake her up "hell-"

"IT'S DATE NIGHT... DID SOMEONE SAY DATE NIGHT" I hear Ashley yell over the phone. I take my phone off my ear and look at the time

( 9:39am)

Girl i got like 10 hours " i say laughing at her dumb self over the phone

" i know bitch but im just so excited for u i SET THIS UP FOR YOU if yall have kids and get married say thank you to me okay "

I just laughed at her holding my phone with my shoulder lotioning my body. I then feel little hands on my back telling me my wild sleeping child is awake.

"mommy its bright" kunie whined and turned over being dramatic

I put the phone down while I put on a sports bra and some biker shorts and my fuzzy slippers to just walk around the house in. Me and ash stayed on the phone while I cooked breakfast for me and kunie and talked about random things until her brother called and she hung up.

I just took our plates of pancakes and fruit into the living room and we started binge watching movies. Starting with the princess and the frog

5 Hours Later

"that boy ready to take his girl out aint it" J said when i walked into the living room I was wearing a Velvet Shirt some jeans my forces and some chains of course.

" nigga get tf out " i said laughing getting my keys

" nigga get tf out " i said laughing getting my keys. I patted my pockets to see if i got my wallet and my phone .

I told shawty 6:30 and imma be late going to get her what kinda shit is this.