Part 8: Saturday Pt 2

Zach: "omg Daniel this is your girlfriend!!!!! So she was the girl we were trying to guess"

I was shook, Daniel got the guys to guess who he was dating. Wait!! What!! Daniel and I aren't dating.. are we??

All the boys slapped their face.

Zach: "oh was I not supposed to say that?"

Jack: "no zach no you weren't! We discussed this"

Zach: "oh sorry"

M: "um Daniel can I talk to you please?"

Daniels P.O.V

Oh no why did zach say that now Molly's gonna think I'm a creep, a girl like her would never like me. Shes so perfect, her eyes, the way she smiles like how is that even possible?!?!. She is probably gonna ask me why I told the boys we were dating, oh crap this is gonna be bad. But I really want to ask Molly out shes everything ive ever dreamed of, shes so nice, pretty, funny shes just perfect.

Molly P.O.V

Oh my gosh I want Daniel to ask me out so bad. But I have to tell him something

M: "daniel?"

Daniel: "look Molly I'm really sorry I told the boys that you are my girlfeind I don't know why I did that, I guess I really like you and I would really like to go out with you?"

M: "look Daniel I want to go out wth you too, but the thing is, is that my parents have this rule where I'm not allowed to date till I'm 18, which is in 3yrs well 2 years and a bit."

Daniel: "oh?, why don't we date secretly?"

M: "well I guess that's ok if no one finds out"

Daniel: "so can I call you my girlfriend then?"

M: "yes"

Daniel: " well the boys know. Are you gonna tell anyone?"

M: "i will tell my friends grace and julie but that's it"

Daniel: "ok"

We both smiled and walked over to the boys

M: "so Daniel can you introduce me to your friends? You know as your girlfriend I would really like to get to know your friends"

All the boys smiled

Daniel: "of course Molly, you already know jack and Zach, this is Corbyn"

Corbyn: "hi Molly, I've heard a lot about you"

M: "haha hi"

Daniel: "and this is jonah"

Jonah: "hey Molly its really nice to finally meet you"

M: "its great to finally me all of you, you guys seem so cool, I swear I've seen you all somewhere though"

Jonah: "hey Daniel have you told her yet???"

Daniel: "no but I will"

M: "what do you have to tell me dani?"

Daniel: "oo I like that name (daniel blushed), well come with me I need to tell you in private"