Part 13: Hey cutie

M: "oh my God Daniel!!"

Daniel: "hey cutie" he said painfully. He tried to sit up but I gentley laid him back down.

M: "hey hey lay down"

Daniel: "but then I can't hug you"

M: "well suck it up princess"

The boys laughed, Daniel laughed but in pain

M: "ok I'm not making any more jokes"

Daniel: "why not?"

M: "because it hurts when you laugh"

Daniel just smiled and turned his head, so he was staring into my eyes. I messaged mum to tell her where I was, thank goodness she didn't freak-out about the fact that I was with 5 boys. But I explained everything to her, she told me to come home whenever I needed to just as long as it was before 12am. I'm kind of hoping if I get grace and Julie to come I could stay over night.

Daniel: "hey Molly"

M: "yea dani?"

Daniel: "lay next to me?"

M: "theres not enough room dani"

Zach: "we can move him over a little"

Jack and zach moved Daniel over a little bit. I laid beside Daniel on the bed. Daniel put his arm around me so I was cuddled into his chest, I put my arm over him.

M: "I could just fall asleep here"

Daniel: "fall asleep then I don't mind" Daniel said with a smile

I closed my eyes and Daniel started rubbing my hair, then I fell asleep. I woke up a hour later and Daniel was asleep I looked over at corbyn and asked if he could grab me my phone. I texted mum telling her I need to stay over, at first she said no not with 5 boys there, then I said grace and Julie are here and they are both going to stay with me for my company, I explained that Daniel is my best friend, she gave in and said I could stay as long as I don't fall behind on school.

M: "good news" I said quietly not to wake Daniel

Zach: "what??"

M: "my mum is letting me stay over night"

The boys are all staying over too, but they are going to ask to bring a couple more chairs in because there are 2 empty beds but not enough chairs for whoever sleeps on those. Daniel was put in the quietest floor no is ever really put in these rooms.

Zach and jack both shared a bed I couldn't help but laugh and I also managed to get a photo.

Grace and Julie arrived....