My master loves me #1

~•°•~

In which Dipper is a slave, who's being sold on the market.
The one who bought him was
Bill Cipher
It changed both of their lives
.
°Contains°
.
🌙 Cursing
🌙 Slavery
🌙 Fluff
.

~•°•~

Dipper Pov:

Another day.. at the market...
•hahh it's so hard, sitting in such a rusty cage...hopefully I won't be sold off to a rich bastard that will hurt me.. •

No one's Pov:

"GET UP!"

The slave seller yelled, Dipper looked up looking confused.

"Yea you! DIPPER PHINES!"

He unlocked the rusty old cage so that Dipper could get out.

Dipper slowly stands up and crawled out of it, there was a lot of bruises on Dippers body. So with each step he made was very painful for him.

"Faster you brat! Your master is waiting for you!"

"O-okay"

•My master? Hopefully he's a good person...No what am I thinking?! A good guy would never buy a slave.. Not someone like me...•

Dipper snapped out of his thoughts when the slave seller opened the door to a house. In there was the most handsome man Dipper has seen.

Dippers Pov:

Dippers Pov:

"This is your new master, Bill Cipher"

I nodded

The slave seller gave my master a piece of paper. My master signed it and then he gave him a stack of money.

My master then looked at me and said

"Follow me"

I again nodded and followed behind me, still feeling very painful.

When we were outside he snapped his fingers then I was in a huge mansion, which I believe it's my new home now I guess?

"So, my little Pinetree~ welcome home
*smirks*"

"Pinetree?"

"Ah that will be your new nickname, nice right? Pinetree~~"

I blushed and then nodded.

Bill then snapped his fingers and all Dippers bruises were gone. Just like that all his pain and scars were gone.

Dipper wanted to say something but Bill was him first.

No one's pov:

Bill said to Dipper-

"Stay there alright?"

Dipper nods

Bill then went of to a nearby room. In the room there was a big closet. He casually snapped his fingers and the closet door opened up. There was a lot of maids outfit in there. He picked one that was the same size of Dipper.
He then formed a grin on his face as he imagined how flustered Dipper would be.

Bill went back to Dipper.
He gave Dipper a big smile before handing the clothes to him.
Dipper was pretty confused but nevertheless he took the clothes and looked at it. He now understood why Bill gave him a big weird smile.
Dipper blushed madly and asked while stuttering-

"M-master I'm a b-boy..."

Bill just hums-

"Hm~ I know that~~"

Feeling more embarrassed when Bill said that he needed to change his clothes in FRONT of him. The thought of Bill's eyes looking at Dipper's body will be very awkward and super embarrassing for Dipper.

"Pinetree for the last time...strip."

Dipper flinched at the last word of his master. He can't obey.

"O-okay Master"

Dipper slowly pulled his dirty dress like clothes off. Now he's standing with only a underwear. Dipper blushed when his eyes met the ones of his master's.

"The underwear too~"

"B-bu-"

"No buts, just do what I told you"

"Y-yes my m-master"

Dipper then slowly put his hands by the rim of his underwear. He then slowly pulled his underwear down revealing his little junior. Bill grin grew wider as Dipper is now very flustered. His face looks like a tomato now.

Dipper then immediately put the maids clothes on as he doesn't wants to be naked in front of Bill any longer.

Now that he put the clothes on he feels very chilly down there. Cause he doesn't have any pants on. So he kept trying to pull his short skirt down, but nada it didn't work. Bill chuckled at Dipper, at how cute he is now.

Bill stood up and put one hand on Dippers back and the other hand he grabbed Dippers hand that was pulling his skirt. They both are facing each other. The brunette was a blushing mess and the other one kept smiling at this cute creature which is his.

Dippers Pov:

"Hmp!?"

•Ommyfreakinggod!! M-master is kissing me?!
I-I kinda like it-
W-wait wait wait....Do I love him?
Did I fell for my master!?•

Bill pulled away first giggling
Dipper is confused why he's laughing.

•My master is so weird... •

"Pfft hahaha! Pinetree did you know that I can read your mind?"

Dipper was super flustered and also very embarrassed.

"S-so you know what I-I was thinking a moment ago?!"

"Yep"

"Oh no no-"

Bill put his finger on Dippers soft lips and hushed at him-

"Shh...It's okay! Pinetree did you also know...that I also fell for you?"

•W-wait My master loves me?•

"Yes Pinetree~~"

"S-stop reading my mind! Hmp"

"Sorry dear I can't stop it as I love you very much hehe"

"You you you---baka!"

"Hey now feisty are you huh? I like it~"

Dipper blushed even more by that comment.

"Hahaha how cute~"

Bill then came closer to Dipper and embraced him dearly as he is him everything.

Dipper for the first time felt warm. He missed the warmth. Dipper also hugged him back.

"Now where were we little Pinetree~~?"

-------
900
Words
.
.
.

~•°🌙°•~

Don't forget to vote~~