Suggestions? + Short Story

Do any of you have any suggestion maybe?
Cause lately I don't have any inspirations.

And I do want to keep updating this book/story.

So please help me. If you have any suggestions or stories that you kinda want then just say it ☺️.

(Btw there's no smut in this short story)
_______________________________
Bill: "Hey Pinetree?~"

Dipper looked up from his phone and said with a straight face-

Dipper: "Yea?"

Bill smirked and said-

Bill: "I like you a latte~"

Dipper still had his straight face but then few seconds later his face burned up with a crimson red color even his ears are blushing.

Bill: "Wow a immediate K.O. lol"
Bill laughed.

Dipper: "Tch"
Dipper then had a idea pop up in his mind. He smirks.

Dipper: "Hey Bill~~"
Dipper stood up and walked closer to Bill and sat on his lap, his face and body facing the ones of Bill.
He then softly puffs some air near Bill's neck which send tingles to Bill's body.

Dipper then looked straight to Bill's eyes and slowly moved closer, so close that Bill could feel Dippers breath.
Bill closed his eyes, expecting a kiss. But only heard small giggles. He then opened his eyes only to see Dipper laughing.

Dipper: "Hahaha! You totally thought that I was gonna kiss you right? Hahaaha!"

It was Bill turn to blush.

Bill: "You got me good..."

Dipper: "Yep yep!"
Dipper said exited and started to hop on Bills lap also smiling his killer smile. He doesn't know how much impact he did to Bill, in short he's pretty much innocent in most parts.

At that moment Bill couldn't take it anymore. He pushed Dipper off and picked him up. Then he throws Dipper on the bed. He jumped on Dipper.

Dipper wanted to say something but was cut off by a kiss.

Bill: "Now now~ Let's start the real fun shall we?"

Bill didn't let Dipper comment he just immediately f*cked Dipper right here and there.

Let's just say they had a long night.
Full of moans, lust and loving kisses.
_______________________________________