A deal is a deal

~•°•~

Requested by: ladynoirisback

Note: Ladynoirisback, I kinda changed it from how u requested it. Hopefully u still like it..

Smut √
Boy x Boy √
Cursing √

~•°•~

"S-stop!"

Yelled Dipper at the horrifying scene played in front of him.

A handsome dark skinned boy with flashy yellow hair which the roots had become black.

"Let Mabel go!"

Screamed Dipper anxiously at the demon who was once a yellow dorito shaped creature.

"Hmm let me think~~ Hm no~"

Said the boy who's named Bill Cipher, flying in the air while strangling the said boys twin sister.
Bill had casted a mute spell on Mabel so she can't utter any words out.

Helplessly Dipper cries begging on his knees.

"P-please let her go! *sobs*....I will do anything... just please let her go..."

Bill Cipher raised a brow while his eyes glittered with excitement and curiosity. The corner of his mouth raised up showing a mischievous grin.

He actually was waiting for this sentence to personally come out of the Pintrees mouth.

"Hmm sounds interesting~"
Said Bill containing his excitement.

Dipper raised his head up eyes filled with hope.

"T-then please let her go!"

"Now now lil' Pintree~ I haven't even said anything yet~"

"W-what do you want then?"

"Let's do this...I shall take you with me instead of shooting stars...deal?"

Mabel started to shake her head wildly, obviously disagreeing.
Dipper showed her a gentle smile meaning 'it's okay, your brother is not that weak'. Mabel started to cry, tears falling down her red cheeks.

Bill let Mabel slowly fall onto the ground. Dipper immediately rushed over and hugged her, they both shared a loving and tight hug.

"Hey undo the spell"
Said Dipper.

"The spell will naturally fade away after this day is over"

Before Dipper could even say anything he was pulled away from Mabel with Bill's magic.

Showing a look as if she lost her other part she could only silently watch as Dipper slowly fading away with Bill.

×××

They teleported in a massive mansion owned by Bill Cipher.

Bill throws Dipper onto the couch and he then snapped his finger.
A door opened and a sheep looking butler came out with a bottle of light blue liquid with some purple herbs in it.