My master loves me #3

Part 3 of
'My master loves me'
•••
.

°Contains°
.

☁️ Fluff
☁️ B x B
☁️ Smut
☁️ Kinda light cursings
.

~•°•~

Bill pointed at his lower part
"Help me with this please?"
Dipper blushes and-

~•°•~

No ones pov:

And he nodded his head slightly.
Bill smiled at this lil fluff ball. He then proceeds to put his hands on Dippers soft milky thighs and gently put his hand slowly higher and higher to Dippers dick. Dipper slightly felt tingles when Bill touched him. But he doesn't dislike it...

Bill moved closer to Dipper and they kissed, a slow and full of lust kiss.
They both backed away to catch some air. Bill then started to jerk off Dippers dick, earning muffled moans from Dipp.
Then Bill kissed Dipper again but this time deeper. He slits his tongue into the warm cavern of Dipper. Exploring every corner of it. Dipper also did the same their tongues are moving in syncing movement.
Then they backed away again leave a string of saliva behind, still connecting. Dipper drooled when they kissed.

Bill jerked faster than earlier which surprised Dipper. He couldn't hold his voice in anymore-

"Ngh~ A-h Ma-ster~.."

Then Dipper came into Bills hand. Bill smirked.

"Did it feel good Pinetree?~~"

"hn...U-um can you do me a favor?"

"Of course!"

"Can y-you call me D-Dipper?..."

Bill chuckled at his question.

"Sure why not 😄. I'll do everything for you my princess~"

Bill teases, earning a blush on Dippers soft milky cheeks.
Bill then placed some soft, loveable kissed around Dippers face.

Dipper then sees Bills junior in his tight pants.

•That must hurt right?-•

Dipper immediately put his hands on his mouth. He forgot that Bill can read his mind. He's being very flustered now. Bill just chuckled-

"Hm~ how thoughtful of you huh?"

"Ngh...s-shall I do it for y-you?"

"Huh? Can you be a little more specific~?"

Bill know what Dipper means but he's just too cute. He just can't resist to not tease him.

"*Clears throat* Shall I make you feel good?"

Dipper said without stuttering, determined to make his master to feel good.
Bill finds that admirable.

"Yea sure-"

Dipper cut Bill off by leaning closer to Bills clothed dick. He then proceeds to unzip his pants by using his mouth. Then he pulled Bills pants off also using his mouth. When Dipp just pulled off Bills pants, Bills dick jumped up, standing tall and proud.