Chapter 24.

It was Tuesday night, earlier today I had received word that the family business was no longer mine to claim. I sighed as I stood on the balcony waiting for Dakota to come to my place.

Her shift was over and her son was already asleep in the guest room. How was I supposed to tell her that she was the reason I'm losing my job?

I rubbed my hand over my face as I stared into the night. "Isaiah?" I stood up straight and turned to face her puzzled face. "Hey, glad you're here." I smile and pull her into a hug, her hands sprawled out over my back and they felt like fire.

"Jesus, you feel like a corpse." She grabs my hand and pulls me inside. "Why are you out in the cold shirtless, have you lost your mind?" She questions as she closes the door.

"I was thinking." She takes her coat off and tosses it on the chair as she starts loosening her uniform. "About what?" I wasn't even close to telling her my thoughts. I couldn't.

She'd want to do right by me and her right would be to leave. I don't want that. "Later." I cup her face and she looks up at me confused. I knew saying that meant that later would never come.

I was never going to say what was on my mind nor what happened. Hopefully by Monday I'll be able to figure it out.

"Right now I want you." I plant my lips on hers giving no time for her to complain about being tired or wanting to shower first. We can shower together and rest together after the deed was done.

I kissed her hard and her hands held on to mine tight as her body pushed forward to mine. Before I knew it she was in my arms and I was walking over to the bed, throwing her on it and having her looking at me with pure heat.

Her smeared lipstick just shows how intense the kiss was and I wanted to experience the same intensity but, with our bodies closer.

Her uniform was off as I took my joggers off, I crawled between her legs naked, removed her underwear then laid between her.

Was she really worth losing everything I worked for? Her skin touching mine answered the question, she was worth so much more. I kissed her neck, bit and sucked.

The only thing I wanted to be concern about was how I was going to fuck her and feel every bit of the pleasure but, my mind was else where.

"Isaiah?" She called out pulling on my hair, I knew I was too hard on her neck and she wanted me to stop. I didn't answer I just went back to her lips and stuck a finger inside her.

My sister was going to take my job.

I stuck another finger inside.

This tugged at my masculinity, he could have given it to his bastard son. I rose above her, braced myself with one hand and held my dick with the other to position it.

That defeats the purpose of "the image". I shake my head. You're about to fuck your woman, be in the moment. I was inside her, all the way in with one push.

I felt that, the skin feeling as if it would tear apart. I'm always more gentle, focused and I could tell I wasn't with her reaction plus what I felt.

I held her hands that pushed me off but, she didn't instruct me to stop, she liked the pain or she knew something was wrong.

My thrust were fast and her moans were loud. I wanted my thoughts to dissipate like they always do, my worries hiding until it was over... the world melting away at the mercy of our passion, but nothing.

I wanted to feel, was this what it would always be like fucking her, was I already resenting her?

The woman I'd hope to spend the rest of my life with... I looked down at her as I pinned her to the bed, her hands shut tightly unable to move, her eyes tight too.