Love is my drug

I opened my eyes, but all I could see was darkness, the ropes tied to my arms now started to hurt, I couldn't get up as I was bound to the solid wooden chair. Suddenly I heard movement then the jiggling of keys the small cold cell now was filled with yellow glowing light. I looked up only to find a scrawny looking man glaring at me.

We stared at each other for a few moments before his gruff sounding voice broke the silence, ''I have a message from sir Ivashkov he says that you must comply soon or we'll have no use for you- only to dispose of your body later'' he smirked at the last words thinking I would be scared yeah sure you skinny bastard! Wait till I get my hands on you. I understood perfectly what he said but it didn't scare me, I've already been through a lot than to be frightened by some uncanny words. ''why won't he say that himself huh?!'' My breath turned into white fog because of the cold -''think your so tough by saying that to me, you're lucky I'm tied up now! Get out of my face I'd rather stare into darkness''. The man gave me what I thought was his dirtiest stare and walked away locking the door behind him once again leaving me into the black oblivion.

I didn't realise I've been sleeping when I was woken by loud shouting. I thought it was just an argument between the guards when suddenly, I heard gun shots and was pulled out of my revere as aloud bang came from my left and the steel bookshelf toppled over falling against me I jerked back but the chair lost it's balance I hit my head against the tiled floor black dots started to cloud my vision and I blacked out.