Main Story/// Chapter Five

~•Dust•~

I was walking to one of my classes when I bumped into a certain skeleton with a hole in his skull and his little diva friend.

They seemed to be having a deep conversation so I just let them be and stood by the corner to eavesdrop.

They finally finished talking about what ever crap they were talking about and I rounded the corner scaring the life out of the little fashionista.

"Heya dust" my buddy horror said, sad I couldn't be his roommate I got stuck with killer.

"Hey" I replied back, his little friend was whispering to him, I forgot his name.

"Nice to run into you me and lust were just going to class"

Oh so that's his name I'll have to remember that.

Horror then waved and walked off with lust. Leaving my poor self alone.

I decided to continue walking until I bumped into someonelse, this time literally.

"OH MY STARS! Are you ok!? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Please please please forgive me! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry-"

"Eh dont sweat it kid it's fine, I'm the one that ran into you first"

I looked down and saw a short little skeleton wearing the school uniform and a blue scarf that was tied in a bow.

He was smiling up at me, his blue eye lights shining brightly.

I only had one thought- this kid is so adorable.

Kill me if you must but I have made my decisions!

You know what I'm going to nickname him cinnamon roll!

Cinnamon roll then started walking in the other direction.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked him,

"Oh just going to class!" He started to walk further.

I still need to catch his name, "Hey what's your name!" I yelled over at him.

He turned around and smiled at me,

"Its Blue!"

He then dissapeared around the corner, dang the nickname wont work now.

I walked to the outside bench and sat down, mabey Killer knows this blue.

Hopefully he has gym next class, as for social sciences?

I think I'll just skip.

~•Dream•~

I finally got into the classroom when blue entered, he was talking to Ink.

They then noticed me and sat at the table I was sitting at.

The table could seat six people, right now there were four.

Me, Ink, Blue, and surprisingly Nightmare.

Two other people entered the classroom, I only recognized Lust.

I motioned Lust to come sit with us so he did, leaving the other person. Who looked like they could be friends with Nightmare.

Lust sat down making Nightmare scoot farther away from us.

Before class started the headmaster came into the room, followed by another skeleton who was hiding thier face so I couldn't see them.

The headmaster cleared his throat to speak,

"Hello class, I would like to introduce Cross the exchange student from America, please welcome him and give him the same respect I would give you"