Long Live the Queen

Ha HAAAAAA! You thought it was gonna be nice and simple, didn't ya?! You thought there was only Eight Firstborn? Thought there was only Seven Lights and Thirteen Darknesses? One thing you have to remember is I always have another twist waiting in the wings!

Take note that this chapter takes place on February 2 (2036), which is after the events of the previous prequels, EXCEPT for Sherry's tea party. Yes, believe it or not, Sherry's prequel began at the earliest time, but it ends at the latest time before the war! If you want better clarity, check out my Wikia timeline for story dates.

Chapter 1: Long Live the Queen

Zootopia, Mobius

Zootopia was nothing like it originally was. The capital of Mobius, once a beautiful tourist attraction that possessed ways of accommodating all creatures, was now literally an enormous zoo where its once-civilized animals had devolved into unintelligent life forms. Banners of the Kremling Krew were strung up everywhere, and the idea of sanitation was abandoned, forcing the primal slaves to live like the animals they are.

But these animals weren't the only ones stripped of their dignity. One of Sector U.A.'s aspiring heroines, Ochaco Uraraka, was stripped of her gear and fit with a dark-green top and skirt, her back stamped with a Kremling tattoo and shackles linking her bare feet. All day every day, she used her gravitybending to lift stones, statues, and building materials, aiding the Kremlings in their reconstruction of the city. Her classmate, Koji Koda, was fit with the same gear, using his Anivoice Quirk to help manage the enslaved animals.

Izuku Midoriya, meanwhile, was a great source of entertainment! The young hero was stretched like an "X", chains binding his hands and feet, and his muscular chest was riddled with blood and bruises. The Kremlings were chanting a countdown, starting at 20, as Lord Fredrik was repeatedly and mercilessly pounding Deku to a pulp. Ever since being captured 14 days ago, he had become a living punching bag. The rules were simple: Deku had to endure multiple 20-second increments from whichever Kremlings paid 10 doubloons for a try. The game was open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day. Deku could easily end the game by crying, "PLEASE STOP!" The Kremling who could force this submission will win all the loot bartered in this Kontest, but if Deku gave up, they would kill one of his other friends. So, naturally, he said absolutely nothing, only opening his mouth to let blood out. Every day after it was over, Kami Heartly would treat all his wounds.

"Time's up, Kommander Fredrik, good attempt." The Klump said.

"Consarn it!" Rattlesnake Jake cursed; Tsuyu Asui was tied up in his tail. "What's it take to break this boy, Ah wanna eat some Froppy!"

"P-P-Please stop hurting Deku." Tsu stuttered. "Please, I'll work for the Krew. I'm an animal and everything, I'll fit in great, just stop torturing Deku! Ribbit."

"Some animals are meant to be eaten, sweetie. And you look mighty juicy." Jake licked Tsu's cheek, the girl sobbing.

"My turn!" Baron K. Rool stepped up, drawing a blunderbuss. "I remember when Kruckers used to torture his prisoners like this." he sniffled. With the cock one foot away from Deku's chest, he began shooting cannonball after cannonball. If not for his Quirk, Deku would no doubt be dead by now. For the sake of his friends, Deku would endure and survive.

"Take a break, you lot!" Manky Kong ordered. "It's about to begin."

Noah Heart was mounted on a gazelle as she rode to the center of the arena. (Said gazelle used to be Zootopia's top singer.) "Welcome, man and lady animals, to another exciting Kontest! Today's match features our favorite regent, King K. Rool, versus a special guest dragged here against his will!"