Gracious Queen Mandy

The whole idea where Gratitude stems from Fear is kind of based on some real-life experiences of mine, and the fact is it's not wrong. Oh yeah, here's some neat background info: if you recall Seven Lights, Mandy worked with Lord Licorice, who was a World Government affiliate. As part of their deal, Licorice allowed Mandy to read the forbidden Sugar Fairies story, and that's how she knew about Sivam.

Anyways, this will be the last chapter of this arc. I have no need to drag it on, and I think Mandy underwent a rather unique development.

Chapter 6: Gracious Queen Mandy

"GERALD!"

No, Mandy, that's your coach's name! XD

Hyrule Castle

Dammit... Who turned up the thermostat? It's so hot... What're these voices? Did they turn up the heat? Shut up, one at a time!

"Lord Mandy, the river's dried up! We can't catch any fish!"

"Lord Mandy, the desert is freezing. The clouds won't go away. We never have this many clouds!"

"Lord Mandy, there's a heat wave over Anouki Snowfield. We're sweltering."

Ugh, solve your own problems. What am I, a weather spirit? If I were, I wouldn't be so hot! Why is it so...

Mandy kicked the covers off her, unable to sleep in this awful weather. She stomped to the window and forced it open, gaping at the bizarre sight.

The sky had become a light-purple, glimmering with black stars that seemed to rain upon the world. Over the horizon, a black and purple sun bathed Hyrule in dark light. "Those are... Ztars. What are those Anti-Fairies doing?!"

"FAE-fae-fae-fae-fae-fae!" The echoing laughter drew Mandy's attention to the top of the central tower. Sivam acted as a beacon of dark light, spreading her vile essence to Hyrule's atmosphere. "Are you seeing this, Princess Mavis?! I'm back and I'm making Hyrule my personal pigsty! The Anti-Fairies will RISE from their misfortune!"

"SIVAM!" The fairy smirked as Mandy flew up the tower in a nightmare orb form, poking her head out. "How dare you commit a mutiny against me!"

"Mutiny? HAH! That ain't even close to what this is!"

"Ahem, Sivam?" Omsoc flew up and began to whisper the definition of 'mutiny.'

"Oh, I guess it is a mutiny. Either way, you've grown too soft for us, Queen Mandy, and ever since we've been free, you've done nothing but use us for your nonexistent dictatorship. So, kiss your throne good-bye 'cause MY ASS is about to kiss it!" Sivam pelted Mandy with Ztar bullets, but she withstood the attack and slashed Sivam with an axe made of Fear Chi. (Play "Master Core" from Smash 4!)

"Your magic has no effect on people who don't believe in luck. But I can easily discipline you by slicing you to pieces!" Mandy grabbed Sivam with a Fear Arm and whirled her around before stabbing the fairy into the tower's tip. The needle inconveniently fell off, allowing Sivam to pull it out, leaving her with a rotten hole. Knowing Luck Magic was ineffective, Sivam merely fired Zhurikens, and Mandy took the cuts as she chopped Sivam to pieces with Fear Blades. Sivam's pieces morphed into Zhards and stabbed at Mandy simultaneously, but those parts morphed into Fear Chi and divided, dodging the attack.

Sivam is made of Dark Chi, so she can bypass my Logia defenses. I'll need to be wary of how I transform. Mandy watched as Sivam reformed and quickly smashed the fairy between Fear Hammers, but Sivam poofed and launched a giant Zhard. The Zhard barely grazed Mandy's hip, and the queen retaliated by forming Fear Spheres around Sivam and compressing them at the center. Sivam pushed them off with a Protego, and she formed spikes on the black shield. Mandy did the same with her Nightmare Orb, both forces crashing each other repeatedly. The orbs collided and drilled against each other, until Sivam pierced Mandy's defense with a sharper spike.