Chapter 1

Rosalie Toretto had always had an obsession with cars, engines and racing. I means it's not that big a shock if you look at who her family are. Rosalie was known as the Queen of the Racing along with her brother Dominic who was known as the King.

***** The Garage *****

~ Rosalie's POV ~

For the last couple of months the team, including me, had been robbing gadgets from trucks to earn some extra cash and tonight was the night we were going to do out next heist. We were all getting ready awaiting the go ahead call. I got changed into my black outfit which consisted of a black tank top with black jeans, a black leather jacket and some heeled black boots, a staple in my wardrobe.

 I got changed into my black outfit which consisted of a black tank top with black jeans, a black leather jacket and some heeled black boots, a staple in my wardrobe

We were all waiting for the call talking and laughing with one another as we always do, when Dom got the call. "Just packed up a real money load and it's coming your way." the informant at the ship yard said. "Look for 'Rodgers' on the side of the truck. Don't forget my share of the deal." he said before hanging up. 

"Come on, lets go!" I said climbing into a car with Letty. 

We headed out and by the time we reached the truck it was dark. We all wore black helmets so we weren't discovered. The four cars came up behind the truck with Letty and I in front and Vince and Leon to the right side of the truck, Dom to the left and Jesse behind. Letty swerved the car in front of the truck while I prepared my launcher and opened the roof of the car. Once I got my balance I fired it at the windscreen and pulled the glass off. Leon then swapped places with us allowing Vince to fire his harpoon, anchoring to the truck seat before securing the wire to his harness belt. Vince then jumped into the truck and after a struggle with the driver causing us all to swerve everywhere, he knocked him out with a tranquillizer dart gun and then switched positions with him. We crashed through a road construction meaning we had to go in single formation resulting in Dom having to drive under the truck making me worry.  After making the delivery successfully we went home.

*****

"You okay?" Dom asked me as we sat on the porch looking at the stars. This was a tradition Dom and I had done most nights since our dad died. We would talk about everything, Dom was my best friend, my second dad and my big brother.

"Yeah," I started with a sigh. "These keep getting more dangerous Dom. The drivers are starting to fight back."

"We'll be fine Ocean." he said kissing my head. "I'd never let anything happen to you." he said making me smile up at him and cuddle under his arm as we walked the stars for a few hours, Dom drinking his Corona and me a Coke as I was underage. Dom could sense I was falling asleep so he picked me up and carried me into my room whispering a goodnight before shutting the door. 

*****

The next morning I woke to another hot, sunny LA day. Knowing that I'd be working in the cafe/shop with air condition I dressed in a camouflage print cropped top with black jeans and black converse. I did my usual no-makeup-makeup and put my hair up into a classic bun with bits of hair framing my face.