Chapter 4

When we got home Mia helped me upstairs and ran a bath for me before cleaning my cuts. 

Once I'd had my bath, Mia made me put on  a black button up top and grey joggers before making me lie in bed with an ice pack on my face.

As Mia was looking at the cuts on my face we heard the screech of a car skid to halt outside. Suddenly there was a shouting match making me limp over to the window to see that Brian had his gun pointed at Dom while Dom was in his face.

"Dom!" I shouted running out the front door. "It's over." I said as Mia put her arm around me. 

"Stop it Dom, please." Mia shouted.

"Stay out of this Ocean, Mia." Dom warned shouting at us. 

"Move the--" Dom started before he was cut off by Jessie pulling up. 

"Dominic." Jesse shouted scared getting out of his car making me start to walk down towards him. "I am so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom. I'm so scared right now. I don't know whats going on. I am so sorry." he says upset making Dom chuck his gun on the floor.

"Jess. What were you thinking, man?" Dom shouts as I wrap my arm around him.

"I don't know. I panicked. I'm sorry." he said making me wrap him in a hug .

"It's okay don't worry." I whispered in his ear hugging him. 

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, please." he shouted to Dom.

Looking to my left I saw Tran and his men coming on there bikes and start shooting at us. Dom came crawling over to us as Tran drove past us and shot Jesse's car making Jess fall down on top of me. "Dom. Jessie. Mia." I remember screaming as my head hit the floor and Jesse layed on top of me. 

"Jess you're bleeding." I shouted shaking his arm as he rolled off of me. "Jessie." I screamed as Dom came and cradled him in his arms as I held his hand. 

"Jessie. Jessie." Mia shouted as she came to kneel at his head.

Brian suddenly got in his car and drove after Tran and his men with Dom getting up and following in his own car. 

"Dom. Don't Dom." Mia shouted while I just held Jessie's hand and brushed his hair out of his face with tears falling down my face onto his face and top. 

***** AUTHOR'S NOTE *****

Hey guys, 

I know this chapter is short but I didn't want to start the next movie in this chapter because I have a surprise in store!

~ Violet x