Chapter 2

All of the team including Mia were in the garage working on our cars, or in Dom and Mia's case talking about business related stuff.

Due to the immense heat I was wearing a burnt orange/brown t-shirt, of Doms which I'd stolen and rolled up the sleeves so it fit better, along with a black skirt that had a leather effect with my black converse.

I was working under my car when I heard a truck pull up making me come out and see what was going on. I saw Brian get out of a truck which had a wrecked car on the back making me smile and shake my head. Inside I was so nervous and unsure of how to act due the fact that less than ten hours earlier we were making out in my car.

"What the hell is this?" Dom asked grabbing everyone's attention and make them walk to the door. Standing next to Dom I smiled at Brian and he did the same, making me feel less awkward.

"What you got there?" I asked him smirking.

"This is your car." he said proudly holding his arm out.

"Our car?" Dom asked with a smile trying not to laugh while Jesse banged the bumper. "I said a ten second car, not a ten minute car." making Brian and I smile.

"You could push this across the finish line." I said with a smirk walking closer to him.

"Or tow it." Jesse said making us all laugh.

"Couldn't even tow that across the finish line." Dom said

"No faith." Brian said making me smile at him glad that he was becoming more confident.

"Oh, I have faith in you." I said.

"But this isn't a junkyard, it's a garage." Dom finished making us all laugh once again.

"Pop the hood." Brian said.

"Pop the hood?" Dom questioned chewing his toothpick.

"Pop the hood." Brian said confidently making me and Jesse pop the hood causing the bonnet to fall off.

"2JZ engine," I said excitedly.

"No shit." Jesse said having a look.

"What did I tell you?" Brian said with his arms folded making his muscles bulge.

"I retract my previous statement." Dom and I said at the same time.

"You know what, this will decimate all after you put in about $15,000 or more, if we have to."

"Overnight parts from Japan" I say looking at Dom with puppy dog eyes.

"Put it on my tab at Harry's." Dom says making me squeal and high five Jesse before giving Dom a massive hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I say jumping up and down. If you hadn't guessed it, I fucking love cars.

"I got to get you racing again sometime so I can make some money off your arse" Dom says lightly tapping Brain with the crowbar in his hand.