How He Asked You Out❤

Paul: You guys visited a place by the lake that you both loved when you where younger. "Y/N, I've loved you ever since we met and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" Paul asked you as you smiled. "Yes!"

John: Ever since you ran into him, you both have been running into each other alot. Even though he's a Beatle, you seemed to be everywhere he was without knowing it. When you ran into each other again, John laughed. "I think the Universe is playing some kind joke on us." You giggled and nodded. "Would you like to have tea with me?" He asked sweetly as you smiled, "That'd be delightful."

George: It took you alot of courage, and alot of your best friend's convincing, to call George. When you did, he sounded so happy to hear from you. "Well, would you like to meet up somewhere?" He asked as you blushed, happy that he couldn't see it. "I would love that." You replied as he smiled, "How about the cafe at 12 tomorrow?" He asked as you looked at your calendar. "Perfect."

Ringo: After you both met at the movie theatre, you two were sitting drinking tea. "So, would you like to see another movie with me?" Ringo asked taking a sip. "Like a date?" You asked a bit shocked as he smiled, "Yeah, like a date." He replied as you nodded. "A date with a Beatle. Sounds dangerous." You smirked.