Plot

When the innocent and native muslim girl Aiza starts university, she did not expect to have one best friend but life was good to here when she meets four amazing people who are now her best friends. what happens when Aiza starts spending more time with the tall and handsome guy from her group. what it is about him that draws Aiza to him. she know that she must stay away from boys like Adam because all they do is hurt people with their playboy ways. she knows this will only lead to trouble for her because of culture and who she is a person.

Adam, 21 started new university and ready to party hard, his known for his playboy ways from his friends. It's a new day and a new girl, that's the rule he follows. When he meets Aiea, the native, happy, in her own world kind of girl, who doesn't care what he does when he is not around them. When Adam see that Aiea, always happy loving her life and is becoming close to other people in the group not just him. Something changes in him and hold a promise to wrecks for both of them.

There is a saying - there is a fine line between love and hate. so what happens when life through Aiza and Adam in to a mess. Can they make it out even as friends.Follow a journey of 19 years old Aiza, who is starting a new chapter of her life and is moving to a new city for university. The native clueless Aiza doesn't know that a year can change millions of things in her life and how she will never be the same individual. The individual who left home to find and learn about her self or rather lose who she is as a person.Follow her new life chapter as she struggles with love, hate and betrayal from her friends.