RollerCoaster

8:34 pm-Kenny Edmonds Studio

Daryl got to the studio before anyone else did. So he was the first to think of an idea for the next song. "man, this shit is a rollercoaster". Daryl thought and repeated himself. " Rollercoaster is the shit- Rollercoaster!" Daryl finally got the concept of the next song.

Rollercoaster!

He quickly got a pen and paper and jock down a few words before he forgets. Normally Kenny would be here, but he had no time to call because the lyric keeps coming to him.

"When love is like a roller-a-coaster,
all ways up and down."

Kenny out of nowhere enters and sees Daryl all into a piece of paper. "Yo Daryl, what got you so hype", Kenny said as he passes him a cup of coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. "Man, the next song!", Daryl slide Kenny the chorus of Rollercoaster and Kenny looked up at Daryl. When they look at each other like that, it's going to be a smash hit.

Only a few words but it was perfect and is a great beginning. "Toni coming today?". Daryl asked. "No," Kenny said sipping his hot coffee. "Perfect", Daryl said. Kenny knew exactly why he asked that because he was in the hot seat today. Kenny and Daryl sat down immediately and start their hitmaker process which was: throw words and see it will land, work off each other idea and encourage and suggest things to one another.

"Toni is a rollercoaster herself", Kenny mention as he sat his matte pen down. They both slightly chuckled. "But you love that girl", Daryl yelled, trying to get a reaction from kenny. "Don't start today, Daryl", Kenny warns but Daryl would never listen. "yall think yall going to hold yall feeling in. This album is not only for the fan but it will serve and bring out the truth between you too, soulmates", Daryl said.

Kenny stood nervous but on the outside of his shade, he seems careless. "Just wait and see Ken", Daryl let the matter go and Kenny didn't say a word. They both just continued to work on the Rollercoaster song.

3 am and it was finally finished.

"Finally man", Daryl replied in a hurry to put his coat on. It was peeking at 3:21 am and Daryl glance out the window and push his remote starter to his truck.  "Wait, man can we talk for a minute". Daryl was damn near halfway out the door but covered the slight smile that was on his face. He turns around and gave an annoyed "what" responses.

According to Kenny, he needed to get this off his chest before the peek of dawn. "Toni and I was an old love story, we went are separated way and I was for sure we were only a fling, but lately old emotions are being recalled in my mind and I can't tame myself when I'm around her ". Kenny said a whole lot, and Daryl just listen. 

Can you honestly tell a heart what it should want?

Deep Feeling.