Idea #3: Avian Wings

[Cover Image Above]

Okay, much like idea #2, I don't have much planned out for this one.

Liar! You came up this in the shower an hour ago!

This is true...

And that's because you were reading another book involving angels not long before that!

This is also true...

Honestly, don't lie to potential readers and followers!

I didn't lie; I said I didn't have much planned out for Avian Wings. I know that the main character will be a harpy-like creature resembling an owl. And.... and, well...

That's it? You only thought of the MC's appearance? Wow, some writer you are.

Hey! I'm trying not to give away too many details here, you know as well as I do that the ideas for my stories come from scenes played out in my head!

What's the MC's name then? How about the villain guy you thought of? And the tribe chief that helps the MC?

..... I'm working on it

Thought so!

One year later

Have you come up with anything yet?

...

Well? Its been a year, you know.

Yeah, yeah I know. I'm still working on it...

Some months later

Well, I think I changed my mind, I think this will be a book of winged people, but the MC is one of the very few that has more bird-like features. Maybe I make this into a learning how to love oneself/ embracing our differences type book.

Well I suppose that could work, but are you keeping some of the original plot.if they was any?

There wasn't any.

Ah, figures...