Game 4- This Is My Baby, You Don't Get To Call Her That Way.

Hello guys! Here is my fifth edit! So about this is it! My simple cliffhanger is continued! Muwahahaha.

I wanted to update this story earlier but due to some circumstances, which is a basketball game, I could only update today! I know that I don't really have too much fans but I'll manage. Harhar.

So in this chapter we will find out what Jack did to make Danny so shocked and PARALYZED.

I don't want to hold you back so read and comment and vote! :)

Here is chapter 4!

Theme Song: Glad You Came

~

Game 4- This Is My Baby, You Don’t Get To Call Her That Way.

"Please give me a chance to prove myself? Just this once, please?" I stood there utterly shocked and paralyzed by what he did. I was dumbfounded. The past minute suddenly replayed in my mind.

I glared at him and said, “No.” in a flat manner. I tried to fight off his grip but I knew better that I couldn’t make him go away. He will come back. He’s that hard headed and stubborn. I turned my head back when he suddenly did something that I have never seen another guy do.

He suddenly kneeled down as if he was proposing to me for no apparent reason. I stood there and looked at him as if he was crazy. I knew no one could see him since it’s technically just the two of us, but I was embarrassed. I couldn’t say anything.

“Stand up you dimwit!” I grabbed his hand and tried to yank him up. He just grinned at me. He was fighting it. He knows he’s winning this argument. My mouth is twitching up into a smile.

“I’m not going to stop doing this if you don’t give me a chance.” I heard him say. He repositioned himself into a more comfortable position and gave me a determined look. It was hard not to laugh seeing that the guy in front of me is the best looking guy in our school. I dated different kinds of guys these past few years but never in my wildest dreams have I ever considered this guy. He NEVER dated anyone.

I was thinking of how to get rid of him but suddenly I thought of a good plan. 

I could be with him without being with him.

For short... An open relationship.

My mind raked through my past relationships. And I knew that it was the perfect set up. I’ll just lead him on like the others then drop them. It’s not like it will be a big loss for him. It’s such a shame he went to me. If I met him years back, he would have swept me off my feet by now.

“Danielle?” I was snapped out from my reverie when I heard his smooth voice. I could see the grimace in his face. He was still kneeling but I guess it was already hurting. I could see pebbles scrape on his pants. I could just imagine the pain.

I sighed and said, “Fine, just stop what you’re doing.” I turned around and snuck a peek on the beautiful scenery behind me. When I was to face him again, I saw him standing inches away from me. I took a step back from the closeness. I could feel my heart beating fast. The thumping was too fast and if it was silent enough, people could have heard it.

His eyes were sea green in color as the lights swim in it. It was tantalizing or shall I say intoxicating? How many times do I need to say that?! I just can’t explain what his eyes could do to me. I feel like I’m being hypnotized to be lost on his eyes forever.

I felt him touch both of my hands. He enclosed it between his two big hands. My hand felt small on his touch. The warmth of his hands was really warm. Okay I know it doesn’t make sense but it does make sense to me. I could feel him getting nearer and nearer. We were already breathing the same air.