Kokichi x Reader STORMS

You were on your way to Kokichi's house. It was raining and getting ready to storm. You wanted to help your friend knowing Thunder scared him.

By the time you got to his door you were soaked by the rain.

*knock knock*

He opened the door and looked kind of surprised, kokichi wasn't expecting you to come over.

"Oh hi y/n y-you can come in"

"Thanks kokichi"

Kokichi's POV

Y/n is at my house, but why? I hope she doesn't think I'm weak because of my stupid fear.

Your POV

Kokichi looked lost in thought.

"Hey is something wrong?"

"No I'm just thinking"

"Ok, well do you wanna hang out?"

"Sure y/n Chan"

The Thunder started to get louder and the bright lighting lit up the sky, making kokichi whimper.

It confused you to think he cound talk about the danganronpa killing game and how fun it would be to play In one, but he was scared of a little thunder.

But that's kokichi for you.

You sat on his couch motioning for him to sit by you. You wanted to try to comfort the boy.

*thunder noise UwU*

Kokichi quickly sat by you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Nishishi"

Kokichis POV

I feel better now that y/n chan is here I wish she would feel good about me but I'm to scared to ruin are friendship if she rejects me.

I wish I didn't have stupid feelings! Maybe if I wasn't a evil leader she would like me.

Kokichi didn't realize he was talking under his breath so you heard almost everything he said.

"K-kokichi"

"Hm? Yes y/n chan"

"D-do you really like me?"

"W-what do you mean?"

He then realized what he did. Making him blush a shade of pink.

"Its ok if you don't like me back y/n chan I-"

You cut him off pulling him into your lap cuddling him.

"Its ok kokichi I like you back"