Kokichi x depressed reader 🍒

⚠️warning spoilers⚠️ uwu

Your pov

I walked down the hall to my room empty from the class trial. I had just watched kaede die from being hung.

I bet I'll die soon anyway. Why should i bother feeling upset for her. I opened the door to my room and walked in.

I sat on my bed and began to cry. Hot tears streamed down my cheeks. I wish I was never put into this stupid killing game!

You decided you should do something about you suffering, so you left your room and headed to the kitchen.

*Time skip brought to you by my ugly face uwu*

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer and slowly made my way back to my room.

Kokichi's POV

I had just watched y/n get a knife from the kitchen and leave. Could she be planning a murder?! I'm going to follow her.

Y/N POV

I got to my room and sat down next to the door. I wish I could be happy in life. I mean my talent is pretty lame anyway considering I'm the ultimate (insert talent).

I give up at this point I've fallen into despair. I cautiously brought the knife to my wrist with my shaking hands. I slowly made a small cut on my arm causing pink blood to show.

I then made lots of cuts of both arms and on my legs. I don't care if anyone ends up seeing them with my shorts, they probably won't care about y/n l/n the ultimate (insert talent) anyway.

*knock knock*

I heard a knock at my door. Who could it be at this time at night?

Kokichi's POV

I knocked on y/ns door.

"Who is it?"

I spoke up "its my kokichi Who are you trying to murder with that knife you took?"

"Go away kokichi!"

"Not until you tell me y/n"

I began to use my sly skills to pick y/ns lock on her door.

Y/n POV

I started to cry more wanting to be just left alone. Then all of a sudden the door to my room swung open causing me to Jump.

Kokichi gasped

"Y/n what did you do to yourself!?"

"Kokichi just leave me alone!"

You watched the small liar run off somewhere quickly. You felt so numb inside knowing he would probably tell the others what you did.

A few minutes later Kokichi came back with some things to fix you up.

"Y/n why did you do this?"

"I don't have a reason to live kokichi"

He bandaged your bright pink cuts making you feel worse knowing you made him have to deal with you.

"Y/n your a very special girl! I mean come on your the ultimate (Insert talent)"

"T-thanks kokichi" you said numbly

"I don't want to see you do this again understand y/n chan?"

"Yes kokichi" you blushed at the name

"I know your depressed so I wouldn't be surprised if you did this again so I'm going to stay here tonight"

"Kokichi don't worry I'll be fine"

"No I'm the ultimate supreme leader so I can stay if I want to y/n"

"Ok fine"

You and kokichi got ready for bed because it was really late at this point.
You then got under the covers while kokichi joined you.

"Hey kokichi..."

"Yes y/n chan?"

"Were you lying about me being special?"

"No you really are special"

"I love you kokichi"

"I love you to y/n chan"

The small boy rapped his arms around you snuggling up to you body. You stroked his soft purple hair, and fell asleep soon after cuddling.