CHAPTER 2

There was a boy named abideen and awwal wait obviously Irfan there were pretty stubborn as the last story said but let's see how this goes good or bad???

   Once upon a time in a school named glisten international academy there were three stubborn boys in the school they were so popular that they always threaten with expolsion. A good day were the weather was nice in the afternoon the three stubborn boys were on a mission to prank a house father named MR Bolaji AKA biggest man. They were on their way when a senior sent them to go and fetch one bucket each after they finish fetching them they were on tier way as the spotted Mr Bolaji they said (MR Bolaji how far na how life dey you de enjoy your self oga you no saw I get plenty contraband for my box abeg no seeze am). Mr Bolaji was very surprised he said I know what to do about it in the night the three boys knew that Mr Bolaji was actually going to come so they heed the contraband box and he search every we're there was nothing to be found.

  So the next morning it was a Saturday the three boys went (Mr Bolaji you know seeze the box again )so after that Mr Bolaji asked one of their kind set mate Abdulmateen and Umar dikko. And they told them were it was and Mr Bolaji seezed it.

   After he seezed it he told Abideen Irfan and Awwal that it was Umar and Abdulmateen that snitch so the three stubborn boys beat them to he extend that they bleeded.

I the morning the principal heard about it and he gave them ten lashes on the but and they got wxpeled the END

DO NOT BRING WHAT ANYBODY PROHIBIT IN A PLACE ON LESS YOU WILL RECIVE THE CONSEQUENCES.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!