First day

I'm so scared. It's my first official day at a new school but not any school a fandom school. I'm bricking it. I'm a fan of many things so I have a wide choice of things to cover in my subjects I guess. I just hope no drama goes on as I had enough of that at my other school like surely this can't be as bad can it?

I arrive in my Roadtrip merch and just in some jeans and some Comfy heeled boots.

I go to reception and say my name

I go to reception and say my name. Y/N & Y/LN and get my timetable.

Weekly timetable:
8am-9am- English- language- helps us with how to use our words if we were to meet them.
9am-10am- maths- calculate the price of tickets and travel for concerts and for gifts for your idols.
10am- 10:30am- break
10:30am- 11:30am- Art- drawing, photography, painting, sculpting your idols.
11:30am- 1pm- lunch
1pm-2pm- Geography- finding out where all your idols live.
2pm- 3pm- History- find about your idols past.
3pm-4pm- RE- find out about their religion, sexuality, race and anything else that is related to religion and morals.

Then you have after school clubs on till 7pm every night. Then you have free time to do any work before then settling down for bed at 11pm.

Oh, did I not tell you. It's a boarding school. You are there, every day unless you are at a concert in that case you are excused. You have the option to go home on weekends. But it's all good as you have your own room. So you don't have to share and have your own privacy to study and relax.

My first day went amazing and got a folder for each subject and it's going great. This is the best school I've been too and I've been to a lot of schools.

My folders:

Luckily, I didn't have any homework yet

Luckily, I didn't have any homework yet... I just finished off on my notes for the day before then putting my headphones on and listen to my favourite band, Roadtrip. I haven't signed up to any after schools yet but I'm thinking of doing gym a couple of nights a week and on weekends other than that I will have to see what takes my interest.

I listen to music and dance about my room before then taking a shower and settling down for night in my bed reading some fanfiction or roleplaying with my best friends about Roadtrip.