The different fandoms

There are so many fandoms at this school. You got:
Roadies- Roadtrip
Arianators- Ariana Grande
Limelights- Why don't we
Beliebers- Justin Bieber
Vampettes- The Vamps
Swifties- Taylor Swift
Sherrios- Ed Sheeran
Directioners- One Direction
Mixers- Little Mix
Harmonisers- Fifth Harmony

Then you got the TV shows and movie fanatics, Disney obsessed, Marvel obsessed, DC obsessed, childhood series obsessed, stranger things, Riverdale, 13 reasons why. Then don't get me started on documentaries and the different genres of movies so many different kinds and so many different kind of fans.

Then you got the emo fan girls who listen to My Chemical Romance, Greenday, Fall Out Boy, Falling In Reverse, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, All Time Low, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, Sleeping With Sirens. I tell you them are just the main ones. We have some right rockers and punk people in this school.

Then you have the band obsessed fan girls who are obsessed with a lot of bands. They just can't love just one.

Then you got the solo artists fans whether that's female or male they obviously support solo artists the most.

There's so much drama all the time in school as some fandoms just don't get along. Trust me I've been close to leaving, but I'm just glad I have my own room; and don't have to share as some of the girls are right bitches here.

Anyways, back to the point. My studies are going well. I'm exceeding in everything and top of my class for everything. Teachers say they have never seen a student as committed and determined to learn than me. They say I will go down in history for the school.

They have asked me to create a study group to help my other classmates achieve as well. I still have time to think about it before giving them the final decision at the end of the week.

I have made my decision I'm going to do a study group two nights a week after school and if anyone else requires more help I can help with one to one tutoring. I get a lot of hate of a lot of people as for being the teacher's pet, and not being a genuine fan of everyone who I support. I just have a wide variation of fandoms whether that's in bands and artists, TV shows and movies, sports and actors and actresses.

I am Harry Potter obsessed so I get compared to Hermione Granger a lot for being really into my studies. That's only cause it's my dream to work with famous people like as one of their Personal  Assistants or like a bodyguard; imagine then I get to be around them all the time and who knows I could become friends with them maybe even relationships could happen who knows............