the attempt

it had been 3 days since the man who said he was my father... should I believe him...
"DEKU!!!"
I flinched. I already wrote the note for my mother... it was now or never. I took off to the roof of the middle school. I only stopped to get the razor I hid in my desk. when I reached the roof, I sat at the edge of the roof, slicing my arms open, getting deeper each time, tears run down my cheeks as I stand up. stepping off the building. 
people watched in horror as I plummeted to the ground, it was so relaxing, I was anticipating the end to be near but it never came. blood gushed from my arms. I started to feel light-headed. i started to laugh maybe death would come... but of course not. there just had to be a person who could save me...
"master... who is this... boy?"
"shigaraki, this is izuku midorya... my son."
how did this man who called me his son have all these quirks...
"he inherited my quirk... all for one."
"WAIT... WHAT!!!???" he said I had a quirk after all these years... even all might my idol relies on his quirk...
"so izuku... do you want revenge on all the heroes who never came to save you from your attacker."
"yes..."
"good, my son, now... i need to go... dabi take care of him."
my father then walked into a portal that had opened, disappearing...
"s-so what d-did he mean i-i inherited his q-quirk?"