Dear d-

Dear diary....

This new Jin boy really confuse me. I know I have never told you about him, but Mrs Jennings said I should write down anything that bothers me... so here I am!
I met Jin about 3 weeks ago, he is a kind boy! I will tell you that. His heart is very pure!

Jin and I don't talk privately as much as I wish we did, Jin and I actually used to talk daily, the first few days of course... then he started to slowly fade away, and his texts got weirder and weirder... I am actually worried for him...

It's like when mom ran away from dad with me... he seems so scared and paranoid, I didn't even know how to help him...

I don't even know why I care so much... do you know why? Can it be because I feel with him? That must be it right.

I can just be paranoid. When I told my therapist about it, she said it was just my paranoia, it must just be that right.

All my medications aren't working the way they are supposed to anymore... so they are starting to come back and torment me, I want them to go away, but I know they are eating me up.

The doctors gotta look at me soon, and I fear things won't be better this time...

I try to think of Jin when I feel low, his happy online persona and the way he made me feel the first few days he cared for me... I know I have my friends, but with Jin it felt different...

Is it weird that I think I love him?