Epilogue

"Come on Hoseok, we are almost there!" Jin chuckle, walking through the beautiful flower bed below him.

"Are you Sure?" Hoseok ask softly, trying not to fall.

"Trust me, he is" Yoongi chipper in "he knows this place better than anyone else"

They arrive in a beautiful spot, the light perfectly shining through the blooming tree branches above them.

"This is the Place"

Hoseok Walk past him, looking around in awe.

His eyes landed on a beautiful stone infront of him, with nice lettering, covering its surface.

"That Stone got my name on it!" Hoseok says, pointing towards it.

"It indeed does" Jin nod, sitting down on the grass.

Hoseok plop down beside him, looking fascinated at the stone.

"You started asking who the boy on the picture was" Yoongi speak softly, sitting down on the other side of Hoseok.

"He looks kind" Hoseok nod to himself as he says so "I want to know who he is"

"I can confirm, he is the person behind your name" Jin kiss the boys forehead.

"He is? Who was he?"

Yoongi chuckle warmly, running his fingers through the boys dark locks, trying to make him calm down.

"Calm baby, we will tell you everything" Yoongi says warmly.

"It's been 7 years since Hoseok died, but I remember him like had he been by my side yesterday" Jin Start out.

"How old was he?"

"He was 20 when he died... far too young" Jin bite down on his lip, as all the memories flood Back Inside his head.

"Tell me More" Hoseok says eagerly, adjusting himself to lean against his fathers.

"Now that you are old enough, it's finally time for us, to tell you about the best and brightest human, Yoongi and I have ever met...."

-The end-

____________
You have now reached the end of Fuck me senseless! Thank you for everything!