PART XV: Sandor

There was no way to make this easy on either of them, he was going to hurt her something he vowed never to do. Best to get it over with.

Slipping his hand between them, he felt the silk between her thighs, when he slipped a finger inside she disconnected from his mouth closing her eyes she gulped air before opening her eyes, heavy lidded she seized his mouth again. Sandor used the opportunity, biting her lower lip gently he slid her onto his cock not letting her hips go. She cried out pulling away from him.

"I am sorry my love." He wanted to embrace her but he would have to release her hips causing her further pain.

When she looked at his eyes, tears began streaming down her cheeks. He started to lift her off when she drove herself the remainder of the way down. He let go of her hips wrapping his arms around her he wondered why he ever thought of her as fragile. She returned the embrace burying her face in his neck. She moved her lips to his cheek and spoke. "Please, I don't know..." she didn't need to finish her sentence. Sandor rolled so she was on her back again and began to move within her.

Sansas face contorted in pain ever so often but she encouraged him with her hands, then her hips then her mouth. Her breath quickened and the blood came back into her face. He rolled to his side taking her with him so she was on top once more. Straddling him she tentatively moved with his help, when she found her rhythm he released her thighs and stroked his hands down her torso, across her breasts brushing his thumbs across her taut nipples. As she rode him he imagined her belly full of his seed, her breasts heavy with milk. She came his name on her lips and he followed her.

Collapsing on his chest Sansa's hair spread over them like a silken blanket. When he caught his breath he cursed, the sun was coming up.