"Worth A Shot"

*Not my picture!
suggestive topics 😳-

I'm 17 years old. There's a little over two months till my birthday. January 19th. On that day I will marry my betrothed. Edmund Pevensie. Waiting to marry my best friend has been tough but it will soon be worth it. I don't doubt Ed thinks any differently. We always talk about our future together and quite frankly I cannot wait.
Y/N looked up from the page she was writing in her journal to see Edmund walking in their shared chambers.
"Hello"He spoke.
"Hi, you're back early" Y/N voiced her thoughts knowing as a king Ed was almost always back late.
"Yeah, Pete is letting me finish some things tomorrow, says he doesn't want to overwork me" Edmund answered sarcastically. Which you laughed at.
"That's great, so now you can help me pick out my dress for Susan's ball tomorrow" You said standing up and walking to your massive wardrobe. You heard Edmund groan behind you. You giggled imagining him rolling his eyes. Before you knew it the Just king had his arms around you from behind.
"Well I personally think you look best without anything on" Edmund spoke into yours ear.
Before you could respond you felt his warm lips on your collar bone.
"Ed" You said trying to sound stern but even he could see the fake irritation.
"Whaaa? Can I not appreciate my queens body?" Edmund whined.
"I'm not anyone's queen yet" You said cleverly turning around in his grasp to face him.
"Bet you I can make you feel like one" He said sensually with that stupid romantic look on his face you secretly melted over. You looked down blushing profusely. Looking back up you locked eyes with your captor. You smirked defiantly at him.
"Ya know what would really make me feel like a queen?" You asked emphasising the word 'really'.
"What's that?" Edmund smirked down at you.
"If you would help me find a dress" You spoke whipping back around to your wardrobe.
"Worth a shot"

Thank you for reading . I'm terrible at updating sorry! Hope y'all enjoyed! Love y'all 💕💘❣️💗💓💞💝