Chapter 5: Sand And Rain

Prince Qibli went to the Jade Mountain Academy and developed a crush on someone he was supposed to hate.

The dragon that Qibli had fallen in love with was a RainWing named Kinkajou.

Princess Kinkajou went to the Jade Mountain Academy and developed a crush on someone she was supposed to hate.

The dragon that Kinkajou had fallen in love with was a SandWing named Qibli.

Qibli: (I am in love with a RainWing! I shouldn't but I am!)

Qibli: (Maybe I should tell Kinkajou my feelings for her!)

Kinkajou: (I am in love with a SandWing! I shouldn't but I am!)

Kinkajou: (Maybe I should tell Qibli my feelings for him!)

Qibli was flying and saw a tunnel. Qibli went in the tunnel. There was sand crystals and rain crystals.

Qibli: This tunnel is wonderful! I wonder what is at the other side?

Qibli: I should stop thinking and start checking!

Qibli went to the other side and went outside and saw sand crystals and rain crystals in a pattern. These crystals are used for climbing.

Qibli: These crystals are amazing!

Qibli: I am going to climb up the mountain by using these crystals!

Qibli climbed up the mountain by using the crystals. Qibli climbed and climbed until he reached the top. Qibli was at the top of the Mountain. Qibli looked around and saw more sand crystals and rain crystals and then he saw a beautiful view.

Qibli: This view is amazing! Kinkajou would love this!

Qibli: I better go back down the mountain.

Qibli climbed down the mountain by using the crystals. Qibli climbed and climbed until he reached the bottom. Qibli was at the bottom of the Mountain. Qibli looked around and saw more sand crystals and rain crystals. He looked to make sure no one else is here.

Qibli: I need to make sure no else is here!

Qibli: I will go back to the Jade Mountain Academy!

Qibli went in the tunnel. There was sand crystals and rain crystals. Qibli went to the side he came in and went outside and looked at the tunnel and saw more sand crystals and rain crystals in a pattern on the tunnel. Qibli was hoping to go back to the Jade Mountain Academy. Qibli will have to be there soon.

Qibli: I have made it back to the entrance I came in!

Qibli: I better go back to the Jade Mountain Academy!

Qibli went flying back to the Jade Mountain Academy. Qibli was relieved that he made it.

Qibli: I made it and just in time before school ends!

Qibli: I hope I didn't give Kinkajou too much worrisome!

Qibli went to the Jade Mountain Academy Library. Qibli went inside the Library and saw Kinkajou on the carpet.

Kinkajou: Qibli, where are you?!

Kinkajou: Please come back!

Qibli walked up to Kinkajou and tapped her on her shoulders. Kinkajou was surprised to see Qibli.

Qibli: Umm...

Qibli: Umm...

Kinkajou: Qibli, where were you?!

Kinkajou: I got so worried about you!

Qibli: Umm.... I....

Kinkajou: I need answers, Qibli!

Qibli: Kinkajou, will you come with me?

Kinkajou: Qibli, I will come with you!

Qibli and Kinkajou were flying and they both saw the tunnel that Qibli had found earlier. Qibli and Kinkajou went in the tunnel. There was sand crystals and rain crystals.

Kinkajou: This tunnel is wonderful! I wonder why Qibli will bring me here?

Kinkajou: I should stop thinking about that and start following Qibli to see why!

Qibli and Kinkajou went to the other side and went outside and saw sand crystals and rain crystals in a pattern. These crystals are used for climbing.

Qibli: What do you think of the crystals?

Kinkajou: The crystals are amazing!

Qibli: We have to climb up to get to the top!

Kinkajou: This will be hard and fun!

Qibli and Kinkajou climbed up the mountain by using the crystals. Qibli and Kinkajou climbed and climbed until they reached the top. Qibli and Kinkajou were at the top of the Mountain. Kinkajou looked around and saw more sand crystals and rain crystals and then she saw a beautiful view.

Qibli: What do you think of the view?

Kinkajou: The view is very beautiful!

Qibli: I have something to tell you!

Kinkajou: I have something to tell you as well!

Qibli: I love you!

Kinkajou: I love you, too!

Qibli and Kinkajou moved their snouts closer to each other and kissed. Then they pulled apart.

Qibli and Kinkajou: I don't care if our tribes hate each other, I love you!

Qibli: Kinkajou, would you like to be my girlfriend?

Kinkajou: Qibli, I would love to be your girlfriend!

Then the happy couple flew up into the sunset and were going back to the Jade Mountain Academy.